The Haken editor/Eaganmatrix thread

Do you mean the barrels? Have you seen this?

1 Like

Bravo sir, thank you! I’m currently watching something on Vimeo doing similar - I’ll be on that after…

1 Like

Aha! So I had the formula aspect right, it was the assignment I was struggling with.

1 Like

Of course, the editor version in the video works differently! :rofl:

Edit: Sussed it: you edit/activate in the control text and can define it there.

1 Like

Yeah. I haven’t used the current version much. I am still trying to get used to the ‘pages’ on it.

It’s one of those ‘easy when you know how’ things I keep running into. The tricky bit is there’s so much to learn and retain - blessing and curse I think!

1 Like

Back it it this weekend - basically wanted to see if I could afford to lose my nymphes by making similar kind of patches in the eaganmatrix - I half got there after much wrestling with the matrix…

Steps forward, steps back: I find what’s usually a simple thing really tricky, such as setting up a filter response and/or envelopes. Still, I have managed to figure out controller assignments and the next job is to map cc to them so I can vary patches from the linnstrument playing surface.

Thought it might be a good time to bump this thread since there ought to be a few more folk out there attempting to work with the matrix no the osmose is out.