The intoxicated hangout

Even if they pinched their chorus from The Ramones (fun song though)

2 Likes

The only fuckers that brought an accordion to Eurovision.

Should be top 3 just for that.

Serbia was great too. I’m gonna struggle not to get excited about washing my hands for a bit.

2 Likes

Yeah, 250 points for that alone; bravo!

1 Like

That was nouvelle wash :soap:

Did Czechia bring their modular along for the final ? I missed their set and can’t be bothered to go looking in the catch-up.

2 Likes

Yes, I think they did.

Think they had a sub 37 and a prophet too

Seems a lot of gear to just pretend to be using, really.

3 Likes

I hope some of the modules were Bastl.

There was a lot of MI, the one with the big LCD screen on it. I saw at least three of them

1 Like

I think the French TV hosts called him a gentle Viking or similar.

The German stage set was even sillier with all the unplugged-in gear (though maybe that was the point…)

2 Likes

What’s up, bros? Sitting down for some grilled chicken with pesto and ravioli as I enjoy a Coppertail Unholy Trippel and watch game 7 of Leafs v Lightning.

4 Likes

WHISKEY TIME :tumbler_glass:

wants a complete sentence to post that :confused:
I think whiskey time is complete

3 Likes

Whisk(e)y time is never complete; until the next time.

1 Like

Whisky time going on 3 hours now over here…

2 Likes

Unsurprisingly, Tampa in 7. Sorry Toronto.

1 Like

I meant as a complete sentence. The forum didn’t accept just WHISKEY TIME. I do however :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s why I added the bit in italics. So the forum would accept my “incomplete sentence”

Strange tho. WHISKEY TIME is not good as a sentence but just a smile emoji is :thinking:

Bug?

1 Like

Just finished a 12 1/2 hour bar shift. Time to get blotto :metal:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

I realize that I have enough gear and don’t need to buy anything for a long time.

what is Eurovision?

also, how’s the pot over there? do you smoke bud or hash? played a show with a French band some years ago, booker said they only smoked hash in France, could have been lying though, he wasn’t known for being super honest

This is Norway. Don’t know what they smoke there.

Remember, you asked.

But yeah, everyone I know who watches Eurovision gets absolutely shitfaced watching it so mentioning it in this thread is fitting.

5 Likes