The intoxicated hangout

Gorgeous day.

4 Likes

I’ll be back drinking high life again…

1 Like

Fucking awesome!!!

1 Like

Thanks! :beers:

It was a busy day on the balcony. This butterfly showed up and started dancing along to this mix I was jamming.

2 Likes

Excellent!!

1 Like

Og kush hashish on a bed of first choice Og kush…
My ears are talking to each other and my gaze is completely numb. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Lovely! I miss hashish. Now that’s it’s legal here in Oregon I figured you’d find it in the shops, but you really don’t, or I’m looking in the wrong places. It’s all dabs and shatter and flower. I’d love a big ol buttery brick of hash. Put that shit in my coffee with a whack of butter… :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Everything is forbidden here. :no_mouth:
From what I know, the basic hashish has almost disappeared,
no more Lebanese, Afghan or Nepalese and very few Moroccans,
only remains hashish made with high quality weeds,
usually quite expensive but damn good.
With my vape it’s still exceptional that I take it,
it’s not really planned for so I’m “forced” to make green/brown/green sandwitches.
A little harsh. :smirk:

2 Likes

If you get a little dab pad for your vaporiser, you can put the hash on that, it‘ll allow for it to vaporise and will protect the heater from leakage. :slight_smile:

I love vaping hash, I use the Vapman for it almost exclusively, it‘s such a nice ritual :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes I see clusters of metallic wire, right?
On the Arizer solo the bowl is very small for that i think,
I don’t know if there are any suitable ones.
But after all the sandwitch is good,
it reminds me of the vacation highway of my youth…

1 Like

That‘s the one! :slight_smile:

But with an arizer solo you can also use (organic) cotton or cut a bit of steel wool and make your own pad that way. Arizer products are nice for vaping extracts and hash, since the vapor path is glass it‘s quite nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll check that the next time I go to Holland,
to exclusively enjoy the taste, the cotton looks good.
Arizer vaporizers are fantastic, pure vapor path, inexpensive, great battery life and very easy to clean, I love it, he’s mate…

1 Like