The intoxicated hangout

To take it down to a copable release I went with CBD vape and some… hanging with some friends.

5 Likes

100gm Edible.

Now at Cesar’s Pizza.

Pretzel crust pizza.

Then I’m gonna fire up the TR8S and the 404.

Try to make House.

Blunt of flowers for walking the dog.

6 Likes

Does ADHD meds count?
If so I finally organized the wire mess behind my patch bay after a couple of years.

Now I’m switching between getting a kick drum sound I like, listening to Mitch Hedberg, and waiting for Underword to play in about 45 minutes.

5 Likes

Solid choice on the pretzel crust. Glad to see they brought it back.

2 Likes

Sounds like one helluva mixtape you got going there.

@jdaddyaz But also, “If carrots got you drunk, then rabbits would be messed up”. - Mitch

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/rsbMKiPSBE8?feature=share

3 Likes

BTW
Underworld in full swing right now.
https://www.youtube.com/live/dZgeMO52kvg?feature=share
The crowd is really feeling it this week.

2 Likes

So, tonight I was invited to a Cognac tasting. All of them were free, and then I was offered a snifter of (see below) for a price so ridiculously low (compared to any place I’ve ever seen it) that I could not refuse. Only had it one other time, but in a situation where I couldn’t appreciate it. I can still taste all of the notes long after I left. :slight_smile:

IMG_7300

6 Likes

Well. Dispensary had a deal and 8ths were $30 at 26% thc.

Now I’m sitting on over an ounce and a half of the really good

4 Likes

Wholeheartedly with you… :rocket:

2 Likes

I’ve been taking 10-15mg thc every 36 hours or so for a week. Edibles are like a realm of fear and bliss and clarity that I love existing in.

Have you ever seen a tree?

This reminds me of the story “Testimony of a Pilot” by Barry Hannah

1 Like

Did not expect a BH reference here :trophy:

Gin, Cointreau, and watermelon juice on this evening, my birthday. Presently open to suggestions for names for this concoction

3 Likes

Well, i was in the right thread apparently. No memory of writing that.
Apologies to all… i had the tendency to think i was Ernest fucking Hemingway when i was drunk. Been nearly 5 months. I think i have a Barry Hannah book, and i believe it has that story in it. I will give it a read.

2 Likes

@ViolentMeals Airships, the one with the saxophone fighter jet on the cover. Started reading it again since I picked up sax recently.

Truly the GOAT book cover

3 Likes

So I’m kinda blasted on rice wine that the firmware engineer brough back from China, 11 years ago, that got won in a raffle at a works BBQ event. Did I mention he also opened it 11 years ago? It had a thick film of dust, as it’s never been touched since. I’m not a drinker, so it’s hit me haaaard, just bailed out of the works night out and got a taxi home.

Anyway, I feel wrong and just wanted to complain about my reverb buy. Got an analog heat mk1 for £220 on reverb after scanning for them since December almost every other hour. The dude was totally sound, organising the next day delivery, then just pulled it at the last minute with no explaining other than “sorry.”. Absolutely gutted.

Sorry, bit of a sadboy intoxicated post, but I wanted to complain and opening a new thread seemed dumb and self indulgent.

I’m gonna go have a shower, a cup of tea and bed to try and get this god awful drink out my system. Hope you’re all having a wonderful Friday! :heart: :kiss: xoxo

4 Likes

A.I. will never be capable of producing such poetry :cry:

Hang in there, little soldier!

3 Likes

Yeah this is the place.
Hope you recovered OK.

1 Like