The intoxicated hangout

I learned how to make a few new cocktails to enjoy with my synths like old fashioned, side car and the manhattan. Never realized how different bitters liven up a drink. My friends enjoyed my mixology skills.

2 Likes

When making those kinds of drinks I much prefer to refer to myself as a Cocktologist.
As in “Hey look guys! I’m a cocktologist! Now who wants a Seabreeze?”
The folks just love it.

1 Like

Sipping some Knob Creek 12. A few hours until the new year, but I am starting to hear fireworks going off.

4 Likes

So many fireworks here.

Also, this is a very good beer.

1 Like

A wonderful winter beer.

1 Like

Check the ABV you’ll understand why I might be intolerable for the next few hours

Much as I enjoy barrel aged, I’ve actually decided against trying some interesting beers because the ABV went above 12%. Somehow those manage to give me a hangover even if I don’t go overboard.

1 Like

Martinis for me a good way to end the year.

Happy 2023!

1 Like

Happy New year! No pictures to share unfortunately, but we’re doing our best this evenng to support both Milwaukee and Columbia…have a safe night folks!

1 Like

Have a great weekend!

7 Likes

Has anyone ever tried GMO Garlic Cookies (weed)?
It looks sublime but I’m afraid of being overwhelmed by the taste of garlic.
Indeed, young, I overdosed on burgundy snails :neutral_face:.
Garlic is no longer part of my circle of friends.
Opinions ? Experiences ?

Edit:

I answer myself, yes 100%.
Very nice genetics. Lots of crystals.
Painkiller, relaxing, good high, strong enough,
peppery, fresh, powerful and original aroma.
Not really a taste of garlic more wild garlic, but very “vegetable”,
not intrusive, more present on the smell (vaporizer).
Something as surprising as the first time you try a quality cheese.
If the opportunity arises, don’t miss it. Five stars.

4 Likes

Smoked some weed with my zopiclone. Still can’t sleep. Did you guys know that you can download a pack of all the sound effects from all the retro sonic games? Listening to them in isolation gives huge appreciation for that FM chip. Some genuine gold in there. Anyway… Time for another bowl and another attempt at sleep.

3 Likes

dmt vaping with the missus for a few hours this evening. was magical in every sense. this was the first time i’d really tried to get through, one big toke, held in for as long as poss and then when the room went fractal one more large toke. hello hyper space. i came out of it giggling like a mad man.
I still don’t know what the question is. but this shit is definitely the answer.

10 Likes

Dude that is on my bucket list, but it’s not happening with my wife.
That’s the give and take you have to have in life, I have (for me) ((ooh that’s three haves)) an amazing wife and she has never been around that kind of situation. But if the opportunity arose, I think I would do it
I’m drunk my nauts .

2 Likes

A little word of advice. Don’t be tempted to tell her it’s a “normal vape” because you think she’ll end up enjoying it. My mother still hasn’t forgiven me.

1 Like

I drink cheap white wine and nibbling nuts. Its nice. I got 3 litres of the white and a kilo of nuts. Its my dinner.

2 Likes

3L of wine guaranteed hangover for me

1 Like

Happy 4/20

:cookie: :tea: :paperclips: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :thought_balloon: :small_airplane: :cool:

3 Likes

This is a holiday that I’m unable to participate in. Random hair testing occurs at my place of work. However, I can (and am) enjoying a wee bit of this:

4 Likes