The intoxicated hangout

Looks good (and comfortable).

1 Like

That was by far the most magical experience I’ve had.
After it wore off, it was about 1am.
I decided to take a larger dose and go to bed.
I woke up in full trip mode, having difficult discerning if I was having a lucid dream, or awake.
It finally subsided, now I’m hard at work animating.

WOW, I feel reborn, free from anxiety, inspired to create, and most importantly grateful for all things

4 Likes

I envy people who can trip in closed spaces, I tried it once long time ago and it’s not my thing, although it seems like much more controlled environment . maybe I’ll give it another try someday…

1 Like

Tripping on LSD, or Shrooms is a very specific experience. Lots of times the come up is full of anxiety.
Vaping DMT is best with an eyemask and ear plugs or headphones with no music.
Vaping DMT is like getting struck by psychedelic lighting. Sometimes extremely pleasurable, sometime frightening.
Changa is like a slightly more mellow DMT vaping experience, very nice
Eating Pharmahuasca is a completely pleasurable experience.
It’s all the good things about tripping and none of the bad. No nausea, no anxiety due to taking the MAOI in advance.
Pharmahuasca is DEFINITELY my favorite. So completely gentle and euphoric, and purely magical.

I ned to do a psilo exctraction “Crystals of the GODs” recipie and see if it takes the funk out of high done mushroom experience.
Also, different strains of mushrooms have a different effects.
PE for example is a fast and intimidating come up, so are strains like Tidal Wave (PE crossed with B+)
APE is more gentle, along with strains like Golden Teacher.

6 Likes

Bliss

5 Likes

Campari gin spritz

3 Likes

Old Town Ale House - Chicago

3 Likes

Good bourbon after work. Having fun with pocket operator and Koma field kit.

3 Likes

I need to spend less time mixing drinks and more time mixing music.

4 Likes

It’s worth it fer sure!

1 Like

Easy to make, zero hangover, %100 inspirational, plus it promotes neurological growth in our old asses providing an opportunity to feel inspired. It’s also perfectly safe, the body is designed to process DMT effortlessly. All you gotta do is muster up the balls to to it, which in turn make you emotionally stronger and resistant to the daily bullshit were born into on this human journey.

:v:t2::zap::eye::white_heart::eye::zap:

5 Likes

Top notch Purple Kush made by a friend in a greenhouse.
Small marvel here accompanied by a pure hashish,
recovered on my hands after 3 hours of cleaning devilish heads.
Thank you mother nature.

14 Likes

That’s awesome man! Wow

1 Like

looks amazing, you make me miss my dynavap

1 Like

Girlfriend is at an NBA game, so I got drunk and bought 2 Digitone soundpacks. Haunted Hearts and Revealed. Why make my own patches when someone more knowledgeable has already done some???

(Chocolate toffee stout followed by classic Hofbrau hefeweizen)

1 Like

Nice and nice :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Haunted Hearts is great.
I can’t remember which one Revealed is, but I have it and I’m sure I use it.
I’ve found that each Soundpack usually has about 10 sounds that fall into “Fuck yeah” territory and I always seek them out. The rest are a mix of “Nope” or “Definitely in need of deeper exploration”
I find it very helpful to reverse engineer the ones I really dig.
I really wish I could get drunk off of two beers.

1 Like

An empty stomach + a 13% tallboy goes a long way!

2 Likes

Haha
yeah, that will get you going, for sure.

1 Like

Tonight, it’s a bit of Basil Toast and:

2 Likes