The intoxicated hangout

:wave:

1 Like

I’m definitely intoxicated :star_struck:
Probably should eat

1 Like

2 Likes

Too much Port. Stuck at FYC on repeat. Someone save me.

1 Like

2xAL-LAD + MAL really got me in to mood the get a lot done yesterday. Was hella buzzed yet laser focused. Worked on tracks throughout the night. Mmmmmmm :yum:

burp, god i’m gnaaa

3 Likes

Friend Jack Herer is wallowing in my vape.
High taste value.

3 Likes

Letherbee Autumnal Gin Old Fashioned.

6 Likes

Date night

4 Likes

Negroni!

3 Likes

For any PNW fans of Rainer, Olympia, etc., this is actually made here by a local brewery. Now that all the bigger ‘cheap’ beers have been outsourced to the midwest and such, these are some local folks to support!
A fine beer, and actually a little cheaper per 6pack than the others!
10/10 would recommend

4 Likes

Ive had that, and its not bad…
My taste is so geared to Rainier beer that i made a stink face while having it, but its really in the same wheel house.
Hard to find around, actually…

That Octratackr thingie dosn’t sounds so bad after all…

I blew out my hearing in my left ear playing in a band with a bass player.
He used loop pedals and such.
At times i couldnt tell what was the loop and what was “real”…
He sang! in a made up language of emotives…
It was an amazing escape from a relationship gone bad.
I had crystal clear moments of suicidal ideation, and i beat the fucking shit out of my drums to get those demons out of me.
Our studio space was right on the rail lines, and i remember having some stupid conversation with my ex girlfriend, her telling me what a bad person i was and how stupid i was and all those happy things as a train rolled through, blasting its horn and i thought how easy it would be to just step in front of that and be gone, while on the phone call too…
Flash forward several years!
Here i am !
Alive!
Happy!
and mostly deaf in my left ear.
but god damn im glad i told that crazy lady to get the fuck out of my life and threw her car keys out of my window into the rain and made her go seek them out while i packed up her shit. she screamed like i was murdering her when i did it.
the smell of decaying leaves and other peoples garbage.
endless construction
cement work and rubber boots.
my mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones anyways…
i listen to the recordings of my two piece band that went no where and weigh the cost of those recordings against my hearing loss.
its a savage game

9 Likes

Ok, tried changa last night.
Rolled the joint packed with all the little bits of Cappi.
Took 4 fat hits. W👁W
That was absolutely one of my best dmt experiences ever.
So much information.
I started out seeing this pattern of orbs in kind of a very deliberate pattern. I could make it in 3D. Very specific colors, perfect design. Gorgeous design and color pallets. It was as if the led me to a place that really opened up with much more complexity. Some kind of event happened I can put my finger on.
I stayed in this complex geometrical surroundings, fucking floored by its beauty.
I could feel it fixing my mind, rising my spirits.
I don’t normally listen to music, but I did this time. The synchronicity was off the charts. Feels like sharing music with a higher intelligence and they are extremely interested in the music. Just WOW!
So much information.
As powerful as it was I was not scared, never hesitated as it revealed what seems to be the unknown fabric of the universe.
Felt wanted there, appreciated. Total mood booster.
Gave me lots of artistic inspiration to try and make what I saw visually with various art mediums.
They loved this track

And this one

And this one

God that was glorious. Really processed my tendency to feel down, and put me in a mode where I feel full of the love of life and it’s journey

EPIC to say the least.
I really needed that.
4 fat hits was mind blowing
Still got a fat j left. It will definitely get smoked again
Just MARVELOUS

I love all you psychedelic travelers!

3 Likes

200mh Harmaline, the 175mg of dmt down the hatch. Got my playlist ready and my favorite couch and cuddlies ready. Wife will be sitting next to me while I wear an eyelash and headphones. Along with my trip buddies

See y’all in the other side :v:t2:

7 Likes

I’m always a little jealous when I read about your explorations

2 Likes

I’m sure you’re in the thick of it by now so safe travels. Perhaps you’ll regale us with tales of your journey upon your return…

2 Likes

Motherfucking GLORIOUS!
Best way to psychedelic, all pleasure

The perfect journey

7 Likes