The intoxicated hangout

I wanted the first pitch dive to descend into hell

1 Like

Here you go @craig :wink:

5 Likes

That sounds like a pretty great gig. It must be super rewarding to be able to tend to all those trees and watch them grow and change. That seems like a rare opportunity to be able to work at one location instead of different locations every day.

Are Spongy Moths an issue for you there?

1 Like

Oh yes!!

6 Likes

You beat me to it. I’m going to buy some in less than 10 minutes. Cheers.

2 Likes

Happy Friday! I usually stick to weed, but this appeared in the apartment today and I want to investigate. will try to scrounge up a bloody mary
my roommates are both from Maryland and the seasoning is a big deal, allegedly

13 Likes

Cheers.

Canadian Stout.

3 Likes

You’re all fantastic

5 Likes

Just got back from the store…

…time to dig in!

18 Likes

Wow man! This is some nice view you got.

3 Likes

(Third) can of Tennents, JB Fletcher solving another murder, perfect Friday night! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Stunning Caramel Cream indica and Mobydick Haze sativa here.

4 Likes

Got those very binoculars…lovely stuff for the task at hand :slight_smile:

I was wondering if/when that lovely plant will feature here!!! Was enjoying Amnesia Gold (a lovely sativa) and have moved on to a nice night time indica, Double Glock.

Reading Heretics of Dune while at it :ringer_planet::ringer_planet::ringer_planet:

5 Likes

Beautiful genetics, never tested.

1 Like

8 Likes

No, that’s just you falling sideways :crazy_face: :sleeping:

2 Likes

You are 100% correct about it being rewarding and a special situation for data gathering purposes to see the same large number of trees everyday and witness how they respond to pruning techniques and site changes.

I have never heard of spongy moth, I’ll look into it. Our main biotic pest is emerald ash borer (we treat over 100 ash trees and they have responded TREEmendously to treatment) and then some other weird bacteria that affect evergreens predominantly.

3 Likes

Post work smoke and drink number two

6 Likes

Look at that. It’s beer:30!

3 Likes