The intoxicated hangout

The vinyl and the AV piece in the background just ties it all together.

2 Likes

It’s actually an old fostex compressor I bought on a bit of a whim. I cannot figure it out no matter what I try. The manual says it works one way but as far as I can tell it does not. It’s very weird and not conventional

2 Likes

If I’m being completely honest I bought it because the knobs matched my fostex mixer :laughing:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. I love those multi colored pots. The compressor is a 3070? Never seen one before.

1 Like

That’s right. I’d never seen one either but from what I gather there was a whole line from this time. I’ve also got a patch bay that I scored for $20CAD which is about $14USD I believe

2 Likes

I join

8 Likes

I think they have been called Gypsy Moths.

Chilling at the bar with bourbon and good friends! Life’s good! Cheers!

10 Likes

:cat2:

2 Likes

I’m out of my face

5 Likes

Oh shit! Old Bay Vodka!?!? I’ve gotta track some of that down…

3 Likes

I don’t post here often but I have been lurking in the shadows for some time… and I don’t know if it’s because i’m close to three sheets here but I really love this place. My liver and I are super stoked about this thread. I’m also a bit into the nostalgic boozy where i’m getting into what the fuck happened man, not here but in general. Sigh, yo soy aquí, yo soy aqui…. (I’m also trying to learn Spanish :man_shrugging:t2:).

4 Likes

Not a good night for our home team so far and unlikely to turn around.

Three or four lagers in watching my Toronto Maple Leafs (hopefully) hold off the Tampa Bay Lightning. I have to think beer consumption spikes significantly during the playoffs in Canada.

3 Likes

Sixers got a win!

2 Likes

Nemesis! LOL.

2 Likes

A great Delay.

3 Likes

We’re glad you’re here! I made cedar grilled fish tacos tonight which is only tangentially related to your Spanish.

20 Likes

Serious food game! Looks amazing.

1 Like

Oooo!!

2 Likes