As lovers laughter
hanging so heavily
as an elephants ear

3 Likes

Tampa’s gonna win that series.

1 Like

Tu comida se ve delicioso!

1 Like

My friends in Toronto are itching to flip cars.

1 Like

Turn the lights down
low so low so
all these angry angles go
back to their corners heavy handed
drugs from other planets landed

4 Likes

Truth be told i’m going to Mexico in June, while this is not my first time, this the first time I don’t want to look like an asshole and actually learn the language.

1 Like

First of all, how dare you.

Second; you’re probably right.

Signed,
a Toronto fan.

3 Likes

Must be spring in Canada.

(I’m rooting for Florida tho. My excuse is that I’m a Finn. :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

The Leafs have earned this so far. SOG for Tampa as of the 2nd was embarassing.

Until proven otherwise; I am convinced the Leafs are just looking for increasingly creative ways of breaking our hearts.

But for sure - I’ll take this. An uncharacteristic win lol.

2 Likes

We have friends with close connections to Finnish national team. We appreciate the support. Our son was gifted a jersey in fact.

1 Like

Got a favorite, or just there for beats n booze?

I think I’m pulling for Miami but I’d love to see Doc, Embiid make it deeper this year.

1 Like

1 Like

Leafs earned the win. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks, good game! I fully expect Tampa to come out strong in Game 4. Hell of a series so far.

2 Likes

Being a Flames fan, it’s a tough call for me; I hate the Leafs (like any self-respecting Canadian not from Toronto) but I despise the Lightning! Whichever one comes out of this series, I hope the other loses in round two. >.<

3 Likes

Sixers being close to home. I watch the regular season here and there but love the playoffs?

2 Likes

Ha!

1 Like

I get it. I love the playoffs. My team was the Sonics… and now… I make up reasons to have a favorite. :rofl:

2 Likes

As a Toronto fan and life-long resident; I actually get the hatred towards the Leafs. Montreal is my favourite city in Canada but I’d be caught dead cheering for the Habs.

2 Likes