The new "very different" Elektron wild speculation thread

Huge release! I never would have guessed.
Really wish they hade upgraded the screen and put a sampler in there though.

1 Like

Is this a hint to a new “model” coming?!

Why else would they come up with a new accessory for the model range, if there aren’t any plans for a new addition? :man_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: best guess: model:mixes: 6 track mixer with 2 band eq and one knob high/lowpass filter for each track, master limiter, audio over usb or mini jack and maybe some performance oriëntated effects :grin:

2 Likes

You, sir, should work in marketing :slight_smile:

(Fun fact: I read the product number before looking at the pic and did actually think it was a new power supply like someone had guessed above :joy:)

2 Likes

I know whomever’s idea this was is in some Elektron bathroom stall snickering right now

3 Likes

We’ll keep dreaming though right? Something big is in the pipeline… right? 🥹

1 Like

Okay i guess that’s the only new product for the year! Time to pack it up and leave this thread behind forever.

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but the current sale on elektron products (atleast at US retailers) could be a good sign for a new product drop coming soon? Or maybe just firmwares?

Holding out hope :slight_smile:

At some point in our lifetimes, we will get a new Octatrack.

1 Like

Oh god, stop those ugly model pieces. Whoever designed those. Come forward and show yourself and then let‘s talk😂

And Whoever is making the Pads in general at Elektron. Please take an Internship at Native Instruments. Pads are the only thing they are really good at. If those pads were to be at the Rytm…you really had something.

i’m still holding out hope for Model:Train myself.

5 Likes

The OT has an Arranger Mode

No, you have to dream bigger…

Octoscilloscope

8 Likes

:joy: Pictures please

1 Like

This is what I want, too. A Virus-y synth with a sequencer.

5 Likes

You are a fool if you think I don’t want this mess

Blockquote

5 Likes

I’d much rather the keys sit on top and behind the boxes though

2 Likes

keys

16 Likes

54 Likes

:rofl: This one belongs in the Meme thread as well.

2 Likes

I’d be honored if you shared it. Let the meme go forth and replicate.

2 Likes