The new "very different" Elektron wild speculation thread

…Dinner with my….

Hamster

Because

this

:frog:

:scream:

Hard drive in partnership with elk herd. We are talking about 256gb mini. We will have a Best interactivity on the market in terms of saving sounds, thanks to the sorting software integrating a playful box that can even save audio sequences… same parameters, wild sorting, sample elimination pre-zone … To the trash’pool while waiting to choose to take it back or delete it permanently. In the action of work This type of pre-zone could inspire!!!

1 Like

Exactly this!

I have a feeling this new machine will be a physical modelling synth. Not many hardware ones exist and it’s becoming popular in the zeitgeist.
Model: Physics

2 Likes

Yes with the engines:
Particle-Accelerator
Neutrino-Cube-Detector
Q-Bit Machine
Wavefunction-Generator
Event Horizon
Gamma-Pulse

:content:

5 Likes

Looks like 4 power plugs too

Elektron’s version of the Xaoc Leibniz System using bit masking and cellular automata for sequencing & synthesis

All the cool particle stuff from the iridium/quantum with analog feedback, filters, ffb, vocoding, analog 12 stage phaser, bucket brigade delays with bandpass filters, frequency shifters, and a graphic 10 band eq

*per track

1 Like

And with some faders as well as knobs. I prefer faders for performance

Maybe a few Quark style machines
Up
Down
Charmed

1 Like

I want a 16 track DIGI box that combines the DT/DN/ST all together. That’ll make me happy.

Honestly, I’d probably pay $1500-$2000 for it, too.

7 Likes

I hadn’t seen your post when I posted the below in another thread, but we are on the same page.

I think it should just be called the Virus E (for Elektron). :grinning:

2 Likes

that would be insane if you could freely route any track to any channel. would love that. maybe even allow us to use the effects internal to each elektron device as a global send/return? each device seems like it has the routing to allow that, if the voices are being removed from the signal path before the effects, like it functions now over usb and when connecting into an individual voice out.

Ok, so it’s about to drop, right?

Nah, Elektron is on Vacation.

1 Like

February, I reckon