This synth does not exist

I wonder what LBELLCH sounds like…

1 Like

I think the name represents it pretty much. It’s gonna do Bellch Kachonk Bellch Kachonk Bellch Kachonk. Randomly and in varying pitches of course.

1 Like

Wild. Love it.

How do you get it so high resolution?

Using the new v5 engine, upscaling and some notes like hyper realistic, 8k and such. But let’s face it, that AI thing basically does what wants, I’m just feeding it things

1 Like

It’s super impressive and so much better than when I tried it 6 months ago.

You are a good whisperer! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah. That technology is getting scary good. Pretty sure it‘ll be implemented in the design process of music equipment rather soon.

Design process of everything.

This is what synthesizers looked like to me two years ago before I started learning how to use them :sweat_smile: So esoteric: just a bunch of knobs and lights with an occasional keybed stuck on one of them.

3 Likes

I think those would make some fun midi controllers too. Just randomly add faders, knobs etc. and come up with a use for those later in the process.

finally! the hardware version of Synplant + some sort of Euclidean sequencer? well, if that’s so, i’ll have one please :smile_cat:

1 Like

I think it‘s the only sequencer that will detect approaching submarines as well. Might come in handy.

I am so relieved and excited to see this.

What are you using to create these?

Cheers!

Latest Midjourney

1 Like

Thanks

We just added a new model called Kandinsky 2.1 to iterate.world and the results for these synth concepts seem way better than with Stable Diffusion or DALL-E :slight_smile:

fun weirdness

more here (add more if you like!)

1 Like

lol didn’t mean to include my old guy guitar player but i love it so i’m leaving it

1 Like

:slight_smile: mood boarding future TE products

1 Like