Track 2 button keeps getting stuck in the down position

Hello,

Has anyone had the keys on their Digitakt get stuck at all? My track 2 button keeps getting stuck in the down position.

I’ve raised a support ticket too.

Thanks

Happened to my button 1. Removing it with a guitar pick (or similar) and clean it solved it.

It might be the front panel is not perfectly aligned. There’s a video of someone who had this issue and shows how to fix it: https://youtu.be/krhmcrX-jKk

1 Like

I had a sticky 7 for the longest time, tried the removing the panel and readjusting thing and nothing and then just the other week I popped it out with a guitar pick and gave it a wipe down and it’s been happy 7ing ever since.

2 Likes

Thanks seems better after trying this trick!

I have this somewhat with my Octatrack, the trig buttons aren’t quite aligned central in the holes so they can foul on the sides sometimes, the rubberised coating on the buttons doesn’t help. It’s not that bad though as only a couple stick down for a half a second if I’ve pushed them down on one side, but it’s not great for such a premium machine tbh.

I think they’ll just break in eventually, or I could try popping them off and removing a sliver of material from the sides that rub against the top panel. Not sure if taking it apart would help.