Track & Teach: Octatrack + Monomachine + Electribe MX + Analog Rytm + Modular FX

I made a set for Palacio Palace recently and here is the result!

Check out the Bandcamp or Gumroad pages if you would like to find out more of the workflow I was using when working on this set. The tutorial video is around 30 minutes and it comes with a 5 Track EP.

Enjoy!

16 Likes

Whoo! That’s what I’m talking about! (Well, I wasn’t, but I am now!)

I bought one of the other EP + Tutorials you offer and it really is packed with good things! <3

Can we please get some more love for this wizard? I’d hate for this to get lost in the new gear hubhub. <3

2 Likes

Who need wizards when we have new shiny SINTAKT?)

@Dataline great work! Сan you share more details about this T&T tutorial, what is the difference with previous videos about OT, I am sure that a detailed explanation would increase sales and interest in this content

3 Likes

Bought! This is my favourite of your recent releases, @Dataline . Really digging the sounds and rhythms. Gonna watch the video later this weekend.

1 Like

Each of these Track & Teach videos are different to each other. Each Set I build has a different approach and workflow, which the video covers. For the PreSampling workflow, I focused on sampling & remixing the Octatrack while building the set - so its like realtime sampling but Pre :zonked: It should make much more sense after watching the Track & Teach video!

Thanks so much for the support! Hopefully the video gave you some inspiriation!

Hmm yea,

• well, stay tuned! The experience is coming!
4 Likes

Great, will get it later, it’s tricky a bit to pay for something from russia, due to cards and paypal restrictions right now)

1 Like