Transfer doesn't show sysex files on the left pane

Hi, I am a new user of Digitone .

I downloaded a sound pack, which includes a sysex file along with many dnsnd files.

I suppose C6 became obsole and Transfer is the current way to go. When I go to Explore page in Transfer, the left pane shows no file at all for the folder which includes the sysex file. The right pane is showing “Sounds”.

I have succeeded using Drop and sysex dump from digitone settings, but I think using Transfer would be more convenient.

What is the most updated way of passing over sysex files for digitone?

i only know this b/c i just did it this morning after updating the OS.

what worked for me, after setting up Sysex Dump on the Digitone (so that your destination bank is WAITING FOR DATA), and sending the new Sound Bank’s .sysx file . . . use Transfer’s file browser to open the Sounds folder in the Sound Bank. it should then display the full list of sounds from 1 to XXX down the left window pane.

Select all of those sounds and drag over to the right window pane, starting with the first bank position you want sound #1 to occupy, e.g., if you’re loading the Sound Bank to Bank C on the Digitone, select C in the Transfer pane and drop the selected sounds in Row 1 on the right pane. then Transfer will populate them sequentially down to row XXX and they’ll show up in Digitone bank C via sysex