Transitional Sounds! Breakbeats! and more in new pack

Hey guys, I mentioned awhile ago I was working on a new pack for M:C for transitional sounds and other useful things for the Cycles. I have put it on gumroad now. I plan on previewing the sounds in a YouTube video when I get the time but until then here it is:

Comes with 167 presets and 32 patterns.
16 of the patterns are utility-based, featuring breakbreats and genre-specific drums to be used as starter points.

there are also LFO-detailed sweep ups and downs ready to be strategically placed within the pattern, Works best if you live record them . Turn the delay time to 0 to create an entirely new sound.

let me know what you think pleaseā€¦like it or not. This is my first time making a soundpack and i based it around what i found most usefull.

2 Likes

Great concept, would love to hear a demo if youā€™re able to record one?

2 Likes

yes im working on that this week. if you dont mind, what interests you most about this pack? I cant preview every sound and dont plan on previewing the other 16 non-utility demo patterns. but i do want to fill a need within the model:cycles community.

Not to be facetious but itā€™s literally gonna be ā€œthe good onesā€ā€¦ itā€™s impossible to tell whatā€™s good without any samples. You could just layer ā€œyou are now listening to AraabMuzikā€ over it if youā€™re worried about people stealing samples or whatever.

1 Like

Iā€™d be curious to hear the slow/long transition sounds, as the MC is more geared to staccato percussive sounds. Also the ā€˜classic drum breaksā€™ mentioned in the link - I assume these are cover versions of well known breaks?

+1 for a preview of some kind, either a recorded one (layered with whatever to prevent sampling) or a small subset for free ā€¦ what ever works for you.

1 Like

Maybe even just a track made with these Sounds only, that would give a flavor of what you offerā€¦

2 Likes

DO NOT BUY THIS and I mean it.
I wish Iā€™d given those 10 bucks to a homeless person rather than getting ripped off buying THE WORST, crappy pack ever. Itā€™s not worth 1 dollar!
There is absolutely nothing, no talent, no work, no soul, no nothingā€¦ Just pure crap! Made by someone whoā€™s trying to make a quick buck
Believe me, SAVE YOUR MONEY and forget about it

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ this is harsh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, I thought a lot of the 100+ sounds were unique and the breakbeat and genre specific patterns would be helpful. Can you be a little more specific with your critique? I feel badā€¦

Not trying to ā€œmake a quick buckā€ btw. I donā€™t appreciate anyone assuming my intentions. I put out a free version of the pack on mediafire and passed it out on Reddit not too long ago. I was just trying my hand at making a pack being inspired by Adam Jayā€™s pack. I personally use the sweep ups, claps and impact sounds a ton as well as the all tone drumkit.

Everyone else: Iā€™ll have a video done this weekend with an overview of the sounds. Iā€™ve downloaded every other sample pack for Cycles and I feel like this one is truly unique. But maybe @frawal is right and it sucks.

Yes! I have the Amen and Funky Drummer break in there and one other. In that same project is genre specific drums such as house, disco, trap, drill etc