Tunes that you make that you like but aren't really amazing but you like them still

1 Like

you need some cats on top of that Iā€™m your guy.

I could use some cats on top of this, because we all know All Cats Are Beautiful

1 Like

letā€™s see if we can get a few other people to put 5 on it :cat:

Hereā€™s one I made using the Rytm and ableton with a few plugins a few years agoā€¦

Rough around the edges but i really liked it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

whereā€™s the vocal sample from?

Itā€™s me/my voiceā€¦

Used the lyrics from an old grandmaster flash & mele Mel track called Step Off

1 Like

Basically all my music fits under this title thread but here is my latestā€¦

1 Like

made this track seven years ago after meeting my college sweetheart. its easily the most emotionally evocative song for myself that ive made. i go back to listen all the time regardless of the ear piercing synths in the back half. and i love the Juno dialogue sample.

1 Like

Fantastic thread idea. I really dig a lot of whatā€™s been posted!

This one was only ever half-finished but I really enjoy listening to it. Sorry for the mangled SC viewer, no idea how to fix it on mobile!

2 Likes

All my tunes tick this box but this the latest one - live improv jam with Rytm, looper and modular

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ! Oh man! This is why I shouldnā€™t post new random threads having just got back home slaughtered from the local Emom! Lol. Totally forgot that I did this :dizzy_face:ā€:dizzy:. Some great tubes on here

• tunes
1 Like

This one, which is nothing like I normally do.

4 Likes

Might as well stick up another one. There are so many of these not quite there tunes!

1 Like