Tunes that you make that you like but aren't really amazing but you like them still

13 Likes

8 Likes

Nice thread title and nice jam!

Here’s my upload of the day:

13 Likes

Andy Griffith definitely wins in the Most Unexpected category!

1 Like

Dude. This is amazing. The thread specifically says post songs that are not amazing. Gosh.

I’m just playing around obviously, but it is amazing.

Honestly, all three of these are. I think I’ll upload something just to post here in this amazing thread.

2 Likes

In fact, I suggest that OP change the name of this thread to: Share Your Amazing Songs.

For realzy, all 3 bang.

2 Likes

If he does that then I gotta pull mine! But seriously, you are too kind sir :0)

Well, I went to go upload my song and my laptop has burnt out. Yikes. Guess I won’t be uploading anything tonight. I thought about running the USB to my mom’s computer to upload it but Audacity wouldn’t recognize the mixer and now I gotta figure out what free DAW or demo of a DAW will let me export audio recordings or whatever. Killed my vibe. Maybe tomorrow I will join this thread of people making bangers and being super modest about it.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! That is horrible news man :0(

2 Likes

This is something I made this afternoon, this is a second draft. All hardware, no DAW, all analog.

4 Likes

This is one track that fits the bill. It reminds me of my cat when he wants to get into a closed room. I’ve had it in my list for a couple of years and I’ll occasionally listen to it.

5 Likes

I wrote this stupid 8-bit song for Christmas, and I’m still humming it like a goon.

5 Likes

probably a good place to post this. wrote it forever ago with a scratch drum track. and by the time I realized I really liked it, I also realized that the individual drum parts were lost and that there’s just not enough separation in what I had of them for me to make it into an actual track that hits how it should. I like the structure though :man_shrugging:

pretty sure I used: Roland Jupiter 4, Macbeth M5N, Jomox 888, shaker egg

5 Likes

:cat:

6 Likes

UR GONNA MONETAZE OFFA MAH SOOOOONG

diss track incoming

5 Likes

is lektronauts monetized? show me where to sign up for moneys from direct uploads!

I had to compress that video quality so far just to be able to upload it that it’s barely enjoyable to watch anymore,

it’s not even mp4 it’s like mp3 and a half

4 Likes

I enjoyed it! What is up with cucumbers anyway?

1 Like

some questions are better left unanswered

2 Likes

My wife just set her salad next to me and I flew across the room.

4 Likes

Cats are so damn cute, always love cat videos, especially if they have good music

1 Like