US Residents Experience w/ Ordering Direct from Elektron?

Hey all,

Long time lurker here at Elektronauts. With the recent price drop I decided to replace my failing Machinedrum MKI with a new MKII. In my impatience for a US retailer to both have them in stock and drop their price I went ahead and ordered from Elektron.

Any US residents have experience ordering directly from the company? I’m not really worried. The order appears in my account on their website and I recieved an email reciept. I know tracking numbers don’t work internationally, but I was curious if you at least recieve a confirmation that the item as shipped. It has only been two business days since I ordered so I’m probably just being impatient again.

Anyway. Any reassurance you can lend would be appriciated : )

I’ve learned a ton here since joining about a year ago and look forward to becoming a more active member of the community. I have to say this is one of the most civil and helpful forums I’ve ever come across.

Best,
Aaron

Ha. Answered most of my own questions on the Elektron website FAQ.

After they ship in Sweden it only takes 2-3 business days to get to you in the US.

My MD was delivered a week after placing the order. No tax. Free shipping.
They’ll send you an email with tracking when it’s shipped.

I’ve ordered a lot from them (going all the way back to the Sidstation) and never had a problem with shipping. It’s incredibly quick considering how far it has to go.

Thanks all for the vote of confidence, Elektron delivered exactly as promised and described by all of you. Hoping to contribute more the forum now that I’ve got my setup back up and running : )