USB audio giving no output after Digitakt OS 1.50 firmware update

Dear Elektronauts,

Just a bit earlier I downloaded and installed the new Digitakt firmware (1.50). The install seemed to go great with no perceivable problems there. I tried using it in Cubase 12 after that but noticed a message in Overbridge saying that since the current OS version was updated I now had to update my version of Overbridge. I did that. The analog sound comes out of the machine (I can hear it through the headphone jack) but no matter what I do the audio is not coming out when trying to use USB / Overbridge. When I look at the signal through the Overbridge Control Panel, I see the inputs go very active for each track when I hit play but absolutely no signal coming out of the output. Strangely enough to me, when I go into Cubase 12 and pull up Digitakt as an instrument via Overbridge, I can see the signal coming out there on the track meters but once again no audio emerges in the Stereo Output where it did before (as I have a template set up to take care of Digitakt’s connectivity - using group channels and all of that - which has worked fine in the past). I have also done the basic troubleshooting steps of trying out different USB ports on my computer, making sure Overbridge is checked onboard Digitakt’s USB Config setting, and the like. Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Dax

hello, have you solved your problem? I’ve the same problem here

Are the new OB plugins in the right Folder?

Have you tried with a new Project in Cubase?