Using Overbridge on Sierra (Sounds/Kits edit only)

I’m one of those unwary ones who discovered that Overbridge is incompatible with Sierra after upgrading. :stuck_out_tongue:
Luckily for me, because of my current workflow I don’t need to have audio streamed to/from the computer, don’t get me wrong, it is an amazing feature, but now what I’m using most is Overbridge editing capabilities and sound management. Honestly once you get used to it, it is so hard not to have it, specially for sound organization/comparison tasks, working with the Pool and Multi Map, etc. So I was about to re install my previous OS or placing another notebook on my desk just because of Overbridge, but I didn’t wanted to go for any of those options cause I’m very sparse of time and space on my desk. So I decided to try another option, VMWare. For those who doesn’t know, VMware allows you to run virtual machines right from your current OS, and for my luck, so far I achieved to run last Ableton Live on a virtual Windows 10 with Overbridge, I didn’t try to use Audio but what I want are the editing and managing capabilities, and so war it works perfect. Now I’m thinking that may be I should had installed El Capitan instead of Windows 10, may be I’ll try in the next days. Btw the Mac running VMWare is an iMac core i5 with 8GB. If you want any other technical detail don’t hesitate on ask.

Best,
Gustavo