Visioning a new vocal processor/synth/sequencer/sampler

Let’s call it the VOXBOX for now…

4 sampling tracks + vocal effects (harmony/modeling/pitch shift) + master effects
8 recorder buffers for storage of fresh samples
4 internal audio tracks w/ sample support, filter, effects, lfo’s; With a few different machines for bass, a few Monomachine synth machines, a few drum machines from Machinedrum, a “vocal beatbox” kit to make sequenced vocal rhythms, and Hyperwave Symphony machines, which use 16-bit wave samples of acoustic instruments (or user samples) to assemble phrases which can then be sampled with one of the 4 sampling tracks. Using sample locks, one could further use one track to play multiple overlapping loops/samples/phrases on one track.
2 LFO’s each in sampling blocks, synth blocks and MIDI tracks
Sampling blocks can automate sampling, vocal effects
Increased step-sequencer resolution to either 32nd notes or 128 steps
Sampling tracks record to SD, synth tracks use +drive
Samples can be transferred to +drive from SD or via USB
Analog filter, distortion and tube overdrive
8 performance macros map to any parameter
(4) x 32-step custom arpeggiator with parameter locks
Classic swing, slide, accent + track offset, to further shuffle the groove
“Ghost Gate LFO/Trigger” locks on incoming, generated or sampled audio from one point of origin to 4 LFO’s of your choice, modulating those parameters with the flow of incoming audio, with 2 “gates” at the low and peak signal levels
In reverse, Ghost Gate performs “ducking” duty, even temporarily muting all 4 audio tracks with parameter modulation or trig muting (or trigging) the filter, amp or LFO’s
4 balanced/unbalanced inputs, used in any combination by all 4 sample tracks

…and if it could come in a chassis that was similar in size/configuration as the AnalogKEYS…to become it’s expressive and flexible younger sister, who displays traits from all 5 Elektron machines.

I love all of them…but sometimes, I wish there were a slightly scaled down version of each of them in one unit with VOCAL EFFECTS like harmony and pitch shift, modeling…and if the monomachine had userwave functionality, it could do a few of these things…I know there are other artists out there who can sing or rap or beatbox who’d love to sample but also have a beat and a bass and a few synth lines. I know it’s a lot to ask. but this is the 21st century, for crying out loud…

it’ll probably never happen but i’d but the shit outta that cos probably 75% of the sounds i use are manipulated vokills.

christmas wishlists aside, the octatrack is a beast for warping vox too.