Waldorf Streichfett - Now as a plugin

Now as a plugin and for 33 Euros at the moment!

https://waldorfmusic.com/de/ueberblick-streichfett-plugin

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

I enjoyed the hardware box when it first came out, sold it along with a lot of other gear in between jobs.

This will be fun!

Interesting. Will definitely give this a test. I had the hardware version for a while but I always found it a bit harsh in the upper mid frequencies. Needed to do a lot of eq’ing to get it to sit right in the mix.

The UI looks incredibly dated. Sigh.

Reminds me of that circle synth

I’m ok with minim UI, not everything had to be skeumorphic

1 Like

I bought it immediately. Was always interested in the HW but never got one. It sounds awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just jumped on this, $35 is work a shot.
I had the hardware, didn’t love it as hardware and even though it wasn’t too large I couldn’t justify the cabling and all that to keep it in my setup. This is a perfect fit for those little fun use-cases.

Instabuy.

1 Like

I’m not much of a vst user but I’m going to get this once I’m home from work. I’ve been eyeballing the hardware for years but can’t justify the cost for how little I might end up using it.

Great news! I have the hardware but planning to sell it now and get the VST instead. Awesome!

Just grabbed this as well. Great move on Waldorf’s part. Love to see it when digital hardware boxes that could easily be imagined as plugins become plugins.

I have always wanted the hardware, and getting the plugin demo made me want to get hold of one even more. It does sound very good.

I regret selling the desktop unit and have been thinking of rebuying it lately. Not sure if this will scratch the itch or push me to rebuy quicker but at $35 its worth a shot.

5 Likes

Plugins, let us discuss them.

1 Like