Want to play a techno live set in (southwest) Germany?

Pallazzzooooooooooooo!!! Best club ever!!!

1 Like

Das war mal. Leider tote Hose inzwischen. :frowning:

Ich weiß. War mein Stamm Club. Wir waren echt traurig als es geschlossen hat… gute Erinnerungen bleiben aber!

1 Like

whoaaaaa
lovely!

2 Likes

2 Likes

OT, DT, MD and DN on the Table! Elektron for Life ! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do, but I’m in the US :cry: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Great initiative and happy to see the responses from here. So I’ll just post here to receive updates on further events - sounds like you already have a big backlog of interested Elektronauts :sweat_smile::v:!

2 Likes

Very interested! Performed at a lot of outdoor events over the past 20 years here in North Carolina USA. Here’s my current rig!

2 Likes

Looks like a really wonderful location. Congrats on putting it all together! Would future events be at this same location or do you plan to find different spots as they become available?

2 Likes

Actually we’re already having another location going.

Kind of an industrial location, (maybe) having broken cars and barrels as decoration…rough and straight forward techno going, supporting projects against child labor and plastic waste…you need to adapt, yknow?

Core of all our things is music. That’s what keeps it going. We’re okay with giving up a nice location if circumstances make it necessary. We keep going as we’ve experienced that people really like what we’re doing! <3

Best

Stefan

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Its great that you all are doing this, best of luck and I look forward to see it progression. Also subbed on Instagram.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Feedback has been ridiculously positive, it feels great when your work and dedication is being honoured!

@BudsatWork

are going to play an extended liveset of more than 3,5 hours on june 4th. So if someone wants to join in, we’d be happy to welcome you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already considering using “outfills” for people standing next to our tops. Natural directivity is given, so we have to adapt.

We’ll see, probably DIY-monitoring will fit my demands best.

SPL has been pretty high though, people are not used to have themselves being filled with sound without having their ears ringing unfortunately. :wink: (Kudos to 18sound ND1460 for being REALLY good and REALLY sensitive tweeters) Earplugs have been provided for free throughout all of our activities, of course.
When levels were not even close to being maxed out, we had Moms with their 4 or 5 yo children dancing, what a joy seeing innocent little people dancing to solid hardware techno <3

Best

Stefan

3 Likes

So @BudsatWork had some nice techno going. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much <3
(vertical though, sry, not my video)

11 Likes

It was a great pleasure to play this show. Lovely people, phenomenal sound, beautiful venue…
Thanks a lot for the invitation and all the work that made it happen!
Much love.

3 Likes

I wish I was there but had to fix my car on that weekend :pleading_face:

1 Like

Rei-Sen

We can play LiveSet, industrial dark techno

We are from Berlin and South of France

2 Likes

Hey! As stated above, I would be happy to be a part of this!
Here’s a video of my set:

3 Likes

Well there we are having our next live techno event going:

@slawa_soloma @MoeFerris @ARVE

6 Likes