Want to play a techno live set in (southwest) Germany?

We’re having a slot or two on September 3rd.
Anyone interested? :slight_smile: Just DM me (again, sry), there are so many messages and my inbox is completely f***ed.

1 Like

Would really love to but it’s not possible for me to travel at the moment. Wish you guys the best event…

taking inspiration from this wonderful thread, idea, concept and of course @guy …we decided to execute a similar concept in a club in stuttgart called white noise.
together with @slawa_soloma @MoeFerris and our first guest @Mutlu_Karakose we invite you to unclocked. live improvised techno all night long.

https://www.instagram.com/unclocked.live/

<3

15 Likes

It is an honor for me! This will be a good night. <3

5 Likes

Holy smokes that will be a hell of a show!

2 Likes

So this time we were having @DaveMech, @MoeFerris & @slawa_soloma and @Mutlu_Karakose playing, 2 hours each, 500ish people there, two floors inside an old cinema, one floor purely analogue/live, the other one with two local DJs having a B2B-thingy going.
Was pretty fun!
We know the owner and were allowed to just put our custom built PA inside, so we did that to our musicians satisfaction, I guess. :slight_smile:
A little overview of our stuff:
Mr Mech with Perkons, DN and some other toys, Slava/Soloma with AR MK2 + OT, Moe Ferris with modular spaceship and Mutlu with Syntakt + Digitakt

Around 10pm, the very beginning, Mutlu was opening:

Notice: No redlining on the mixing console. :wink: :smiley:
Maybe the other guys can contribute some videos, I dont have any unfortunately.

6 Likes

Yeah that was an awesome night ! Great sets, great crowd, great sound :slight_smile:

Had to downgrade the video to add it here but here’s one:

Hopefully until a next time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It was the hell of a party! Thanks for the invite!
Slava shared a post on Instagram: "6 Hours of straight live Techno ? Is this even possible ?……………………………
Hell Yeah!!! All you need is a PA that can handle the dynamics, some live acts and a bunch of people who want to dance!
Thanks @mama_analog for...

4 Likes

There you go:

Kate Bush live, kind of

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Well, long time no hear.

We’ll be having our next venue this saturday, @slawa_soloma & @MoeFerris will be there again, fifth time I think. :smiley:

We’re always looking for passionate musicians, so if you want to join in, hmu :slight_smile:

Our most recent update is probably that beautiful pair of Limmer 308 horn tops supported by some 15" bandpass horn hybrid kickfill thingy, of course all DIY as I prefer to really know what’s going on:

Ready to go for up to 1.000 people with just a front PA :slight_smile:
We’re trying to keep it stereo and “as simple as it can be”.
Pretty much the same principle as Funktion One, just…self made and a “tad” less popular and renowned :wink:

9 Likes

Looking goood!

1 Like

Hey guy,
I would love to play my music for you! I’m from Bitburg so its not very far from here :grinning:
Ive been looking for a place to play my music and celebrate techno for quite some time now… I have 4 friends in my neighbourhood that also produce own techno on elektron, korgs and other devices.
I know they will want to join, too :grin:
Heres some of my music, tell me what you think

1 Like

DM’d!

goddamn, that looks so mf sexy

2 Likes

I love what you guys are doing. I’d love to play but am in NY haha. Not super practical at the moment. Fingers crossed you throw another one of these during a time when I am visiting Germany :mechanical_arm:

Looks intense!
How often do you do these parties?
I’d very much love to join with a live set on DT+DN some day! Just need to get back on my feet, still fighting Long Covid…
Enjoy tomorrow!

It always depends on time of the year, location et cetera.
This year we’re not only having our pure hardware venues, next thing we do is inviting all the local DJs to have them play in a really nice and fancy location:

Supporting local (electronic) music culture. We’re planning to do that like 3 to 4 times a year.
And maybe some live (metal) band concerts as well.
And maybe some nice little immovable property where we can do stuff like that on a regular basis.

Lot of things to come, so it’s hard to say how often that particular series of events is going to happen this year.

Saturday btw
Those Limmer 308s did REALLY well.
Little Overview (Line Array out of service :upside_down_face:):

3 Likes

@slawa_soloma are always on fire.

You should bring the metal and techno community together. That would be awesome. :drooling_face:

1 Like

We’re getting closer:

Noxchorus/Tobi from Koblenz was making live Hardtechno.

1 Like

:frowning: