Websites for selling music for Video Games

Is there some place like Bandcamp, but for video game music? Any advice on where to sell music packs to independent game developers?

Maybe an unhelpful answer but I know a lot of people who used fiverr? Mostly doing commissioned work though, I don’t know of anything where you can upload all of your VGM style tunes and have them available for purchase. I’d guess a lot of stuff happens through battle of the bits backchannels.

You can have a look at Itch.io and unity store to name a few. There’s a lot of YouTube videos about that too if you want more infos.

Thanks, itch.io does seem to have a nice section of royalty free tagged music packs on offer, both free and paid. Guess that’s the closest thing to a vgm bandcamp for now. I don’t really want to do commissioned work because I don’t have time, but it would be fun and rewarding to release some music packs occasionally for indie game makers. I’ve considered making my own games with Pixelbox and RPG Maker but it seems like that may require more free time than I currently have. And I’m a total noob at programming. I love Pata Tracker that comes with Pixelbox.