Well, did it need to be said?

Oh yea sorry I was working on this earlier with Midjourney forgot to post something!

Booking my appointment tomorrow. Guess where it’s going!

4 Likes

Tramp stamp?

2 Likes

AI generated art from Midjourney, I am merely a vessel for the words of buad and a messenger for the AI robits

a modern 6/4/ er 5 note poly that either rivals 2G, though modular is your root, SOME people would enjoy memory, And IS it that strange you haven’t remotely answered with such a synth, I’m either going OB-6 or well just what I have minilogue XD

Buad russkying up some guys and getting it done for ya, Need I really ask, Nay dare we have to

Buad having a drank and a snoke but after having not done so for a while, cough, Are we waiting till THE VERY END

20 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Fight this out in private

That‘s exactly how I always imagined it to be

2 Likes

Has anyone other than buad used the term “russkie up”? Is that a real term? I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to find a definition on google but all I come up with is “a derogatory word for Russian”.

Does he mean russkie up like the way Putin russkied up Ukraine? I’m drunk now, sorry if this is offensive.

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Never heard that expression before.
In Finland we have a verb kinda similar but that means to fuck up something, to fail in other words. No offense from here either. I have nothing agains the Russian ppl. It’s the leaders that are bastards.

2 Likes

Buad is operating in 3022, don’t question him

6 Likes

Moog. The word that may or may not have needed to be said.
Buad. The One who hast spoketh said word.

Buad Moog. Eerily similar name to the founder of Moog Music, a company which needs no introduction here.

Coincidence?

Is he a guy?

What in Buad’s name is going on here?

3 Likes

We are trying to gain understanding.

From now on using the term russkie is like a secret handshake.

4 Likes

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=russkie

We can make something about this.
But I think maybe someone has to russkie up the urban dictionary, did it need to be said?

Few haven’t been, I’d say.

3 Likes

That was unexpected. So Buad is busy making some guys cool. That makes sense. :slight_smile:

My interpretation is that he meant “rustle up” as in, to produce quickly.

5 Likes

I’m hoping there’s a graphic novel in the works.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m 99% sure that’s what it means. Because context clues. I just struggled to prove it. I don’t think he’s “making guys cool” though, that seems like a bad translation

Look at me interpreting the holy text of buad like I know shit

2 Likes

I agree this urban dico is garbage.

I think a sense will emerge from russkying the words in all kind of different contexts.

2 Likes

49 Likes