Well, did it need to be said?

haha I love how the person reading it is somehow totally invested and yet simultaneously completely detached from the content

3 Likes

It’s machine-generated, yeah? I think this is your cue to make a Buad remix with the audio from it!

1 Like

Not gonna lie it was the first thing I thought…

1 Like

guttenbergs magnum opus.

Why is this pinned globally?

1 Like

Need I really ask? Nay dare we have to?

5 Likes

Looks like google translate from scottish to english.

2 Likes

Le snokey goatey!

Happy weekend! love!

5 Likes

“Was geht denn mich der Frühling an!?
Laßt mich betrunken sein!”

– Gustav Mahler, “Der Trunkene im Frühling”, from Das Lied von der Erde

[Edit: the lyrics are primarily due to Hans Bethge.]

1 Like

Because of the wonderful, relatable nature of the post. Everyone loves it. Everyone is a fan of it. And everyone supports it. It’s a thing.

1 Like

please don’t speak for everyone.

@handed you can unpin it locally, as did I.

4 Likes

Buad is glorious and he lives within us all!

3 Likes

Cultural significance. Isn’t it obvious?

1 Like

Jesus christ dude

2 Likes

Sinners!

2 Likes

And on the eighth day, God looked around and asked, “Well, did it need to be said?”

10 Likes

Waiting for Korg to update the Minilogue XD product page with this slogan…

Edit:

I’d like to point out that all of the groups of spoken words end with a question mark? There are 3 exceptions and two periods “Apple has given it up.” and the group of words ending with minilogue XD both end with periods. Is there some significance to that?

1 Like

I’m sure it’s the Mandella effect at work on me but I seem to remember way back in the old days that internet speeds on dial up were quoted as Buad. The fasted internet I ever had on dial up was 56KBuad. This fella is operating at 56,000,000,000,000,000 KBuad, I think.

speed

3 Likes

I just biked into this thread to wonder out loud why there hasn’t been any cross-pollination between this and the AI Generated Art thread? Or is that like the Elektronauts equivalent of crossing the streams?

3 Likes

That theory was just dashed on the rocks. :rofl:

1 Like