Well, did it need to be said?

Oh man don’t tempt me!! :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

cometous

17 Likes

I took that line with a different police inspiration….

“By My Girl-Buad”

Only had a spare hour before the weekend as I’m busy but didn’t want to miss the inspiration so it’s abit rough and not mixed but I think that’s the way Buad would have wanted it…… also, bagsy the outro!!

Credits:

• Stewart Copeland on drums via DT
  • Andy summers on rhythm guitar via DT
  • Lamped on lead guitar, bass, vocals and keys via strat>DT and SY
  • Speak4Me app on lead vocals
  • lyrics by Buad

27 Likes
3 Likes

haha this is brilliant!

:100:

4 Likes

Sshhhhhh… my favourite MSNBC show is on, sponsored by Pfizer. MSNBC has my best interests in mind.

Just like our Dear Leader.

6 Likes

Buad Dylan is the voice of our generation.

12 Likes

Would love his perspectives on Bitwigs ‘subscription’ plan next…

7 Likes

Gonna violate my NDA on this, but the next add-ons are named (in order of release), Song Mode, Lost Focus, 2G and Ruskied.

6 Likes

You two are ruining the fun

12 Likes

I have now analyzed the OP post many many times and it’s hard to comprehend the sheer density of this scripture. Each time brings about new meanings that were completely hidden previously. It’s like Finnegans Wake but more enjoyable. Joyce would be v jealous.

22 Likes

No more pin?

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll make a contest out of it… first one to memorize and recite it word for mostly words, wins a prize?

3 Likes

That diverging off-topic conversation started from your post.

I guess that satisfies expectations.

2 Likes

Let‘s all snoke a big one to worship their Buadness. I have a hunch we‘ll all be happy on Tuesday.

7 Likes

Shhhh… Kardashians are on…

3 Likes

Indeed…. It is a text to be deciphered, much like the writings of Roland Barthes, or Beethovens late piano sonatas.

7 Likes

It feels sublime to witness another piece of Elektronauts lore in the making. Remember where you were when it all unfolded. Future generations will hang on our lips when we spread the gospel according to @Buad.

6 Likes

I am truly blessed to witness this supernova of sarcastic one-liners. I can’t even try to throw my 2 cents in here, I’m overwhelmed.

5 Likes

I absolutely adored your song!

3 Likes