What Are You Power Watching During COVID-19?

Come on, man I named more than one show. Help me out here.

Lol, my bad. I thought fan service was part of Isekai… I watched that “I died and became a slime” show and it was just horrible fan service all around.

oh yeah, that one has fanservice - no denying the Slime King enjoys the company of well-endowed female humanoids.

Reincarnated as a Sword - No fanservice. Just a talking sword coaching an escaped slave girl who aspires to become a great swordsgirl - too young to be swordswoman

Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess - I don’t know if this is isekai actually. She could be reincarnated from the same world, which is technically not isekai. She’s an interesting character as well as the girl who is implied to eventually become her girlfriend. Haven’t seen fanservice yet.

Farming Life in Another World - Only 2 episodes in. Relaxing show about a guy who died and was reborn with a magic farming tool, builds a farm, a house, another house after wolves move in and become his dogs, then a vampire woman and elven women move in, etc.

Actually the Yamato shows have more fanservice - several shots of Mori’s chest, etc. Most of the time it’s just a really good remake of a classic scifi anime that it’s jarring when the closeups of female body parts show up.

I’ve been sucked into the NFL draft on TV.

My friends keep talking about it so it was inevitable.

1 Like