What Are You Power Watching During COVID-19?

Reservation Dogs. Because it’s “organtic”, I love it

2 Likes

this one was hilariously sample worthy…

2 Likes
1 Like

No relation to this vid but I went out for Ethiopian last night and always have these two recurring thoughts after: why don’t I eat Ethiopian food more often, and how the hell can I not eat so much injera so quickly so I don’t get full so fast so I am able to eat all the stuff I ordered that’s supposed to be picked up with it.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: that is the question isn’t it

1 Like

In DC we had Ethiopian restaurant/lounges host harsh noise and shoegaze/dream pop shows. I guess they were willing to give us weirdos a shot.

4 Likes

Hmm life imitating art these days

I started watching Inside No. 9. Some of these episodes are phenomenal other just highly entertaining. Hard show to describe but in a weird way it reminds me of The Field, as it’s chugging along, than literally flips the script in a really surprising way. A bit like Tales from the Darkside or The Twilight Zone but much more inventive and cerebral.

2 Likes

That sounds fun. The only show I recall ever going to in DC was Down by Law at the 9:30 Club. Is that place still around?

Yes, at 9th and V.

It was at a different location before I moved to the DC area in the early 2000s.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

This is a treasure trove. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

sample worthy

don’t be a sucker mc

Just finished beef on Netflix. Cool show imo

Finished Space Battleship Yamato 2199 - aka Star Blazers 2199 - and started Space Battleship Yamato 2022.

Finally gave in to isekai - the anime genre that just won’t go away - and been watching shows such as Reincarnated as a Sword, Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady, etc.

America really only has one story

How do you persevere through the cringey fan service?