What Are You Power Watching During COVID-19?

Thanks I’ll look into those!

1 Like

It’s on my to-watch list, but I’ve also heard they aren’t making another series, so I’m a little scared to commit!

1 Like

The Peripheral is by far the best screen adaptation of a Gibson novel, or maybe any cyperpunk. It diverges from the novel significantly, but in the context of the medium that makes sense.

2 Likes

Don’t be, in a way, it’s self-contained.

1 Like

I will never forgive Netflix for not providing any kind of closure for that series.

They do that way too often … just binged “Travelers” and even though it provides more closure than The OA, it was apparently supposed to have more material.

Same - really hope it gets picked up somewhere one day. I have zero issues saying that it is hands down, definitively my favorite show of all time.

Doesn’t the lead run a real life cultic movement you can join to find out the rest? :smiley:

The show was cool, at least!

1 Like

Watched Wednesday which was good entertainment.

Also watched Alice in borderland which was ok to watch. As a westerner you have to give in to the really feelable Japanese mentality. Other than that I’d give it a light Korean touch.

Copenhagen Cowboy. It’s a little on the dark side, but I thought it was really well done. The soundtrack was nice.

3 Likes

Here is an article for those who loved the Wire but never saw the show that inspired it.

3 Likes

Sicak Kafa (Hot Skull)

In a dystopian world, as an epidemic spreads through verbal communication, a tyrannical institution pursues a linguist immune to the disease .

I didn’t know what to expect from this Series but I really like it.

3 Likes

best werewolf movie!!!

2 Likes

I tried to watch The Last of Us last night and after 20mins it was the last of that.

lol

The Stranger was intense.

Can any Scots here who have watched Des confirm that David Tennant’s performance in it is astounding? As an American I don’t know how much his accent influenced my perception of his performance.

1 Like

Twin Peaks

1 Like

Atlanta

Great f’ing show. One of the best I’ve seen in quite a while.

The Goat

1 Like