What does it mean? What does it mean to you?

Couldnt if you wanted to, just ask @Ryan

4 Likes

I’ll take ryan’s name if he’s done with it. Someone already had micah :frowning:

1 Like

Mine is just my name, literally. But I find it kind of cool so yeah, why not. One less thing to think about.

Not fan of multi alias, multi persona, multi email. I feel that limits you too be certain character doing certain things.

1 Like

that’s a good point to make, however not everyone has a name that sounds cool to say.

Sting’s name is Gordon Sumner. It’s a fine name, but “Gordon Sumner and the Police” might not have had as much impact. Either way, I tried to use my name but it was taken, but that person never posts so I guess that’s all there is to it right?

1 Like

It does limit you in a way but isn’t limitation an unavoidable aspect of character? You recognise a band because of their sound which is formed from their strengths and limitations. If your face had unlimited options and could shift like a squid nobody would recognize you. OK, I’ve said my piece, I’ll shut up now.

2 Likes

Mine is just an anagram of my name. Pretty lame really.

2 Likes

your real name is pretty cool though so you’re trading a benz for a benz there.

1 Like

My name is just an alias I came up with many years ago, and thought to be original, that is until I stumbled over the alias j3po a few years later … On the other hand, the 2 at the end makes it difficult to spell :grin:

1 Like

Yo, that cramped EP was pretty dope. thanks for the suggestion. I like how your creative output came through on that one, not mellow per say but more ambient than not. And that second track even had a little bit of a soul flavor or something along those lines, not to specify anything but sort of had the glide of a prince song. Real interesting stuff, thanks again for the link.

Is that a software vocoder?

Thank you and glad you enjoyed it

The vocoder was recorded live with the Microfreak. One of the vocoder presets with slight tweaking and the gooseneck mic that comes with it.

Microfreak got some funk on it. who knew?

1 Like