What Happened to the Downloads?

I bought an Analog Rytm knowing that there was a lot of content to extend it with on this site. All those sample packs are now gone.Very disappointing.

I’m sure you can still learn a lot whilst you wait a little time for it to come back on-stream, which it will. Just one more thing that’s taken a hit whilst the old site migrates to the new - it’s been a difficult switch for me here too …

Fwiw, your disappointment is valid, but you’ve tendered a statement like a complaint to a faceless utility provider. For those of us who help around here it makes all the difference if the vibe is mostly genial and solution focussed rather than sore (not always easy, granted !).

Give it a bit of time or ask if other users have content you can see linked etc though googling is also fraught with problems at the mo

The Files section is due to be release in a future update. If you know the particular file that you’re looking for try mailing admin@elektronauts.com and it can be sent to you. Otherwise I’m sorry to say you will have to be patient.

1 Like