Who would enjoy this type of thread?

After responding to Mr @ando on his thread asking for help setting up some video/audio recording I had an idea (which is never good)…

Who would enjoy (or why wouldn’t you) a thread where questions and comments/statements could only be done via video (no need for fancy equipment, just your smartphone etc) and subsequent responses could also only be via video format?

I’d love to see all the Elektronauts creatures I chat with in their native habitats, hear their voices and accents, see if @Fin25 is really a dog or not.

What say you?

4 Likes

I’ve met @Fin25 (if stumbling into at Bangface can constitute “meeting”). I can neither confirm nor deny this query.

6 Likes

I’m a dog.

7 Likes

I knew it!

1 Like

Edit - this video is straight fire

Video or it never happened.

That’s an unofficial Bangface rule.

2 Likes

dogs can’t lie

Or look up

2 Likes

Can lick their own balls though.

that’s not a proof

The novelty wears off after a while.

1 Like

let mysteries stay mysterious.

Jim and Bob were walking down the the street when Jim saw a dog licking his balls. Jim said “I wish I could do that.” Bob looked at him and said “ Ohhh, that dog’ll bite you.”

3 Likes

I would not. I read and process textual information very quickly. For my tastes, there are too many things on video that don’t need to be; they slow me down, or are distracting when I’m trying to listen to music. My equivalent of “this meeting could have been an email”. (There are for me some good uses of video, but also much abuse.)

5 Likes

My dog looks up all the time to watch birds flying around.

You will not get the invite. /s

1 Like

Not a dog mate