With Digitakt firmware 1.5, what gear will you be selling?

I’ve just got an MPC back in my life and can’t believe the talk of selling Live 2’s for digitakt due to some very limited slicing being introduced! A great upgrade no doubt, but as if it’s ‘MPC killing’

They are worlds apart in terms of general purpose I would say, rather than quality. Both amazing devices, but I feel like there might be some regrets at selling MPCs too.

Also worth considering - I just bought a Live 2 for less than £600 and I’ve seen 2 others go for less than £600. They are £890-£999 new! That’s serious depreciation, if you end up wanting to buy it again.

2 Likes

I’m gonna sell my DT for a small profit, put that in my little savers account, so when no stereo sampling is added by 2025 the price drops and I can buy it back and use the extra cash for avocado futures as I expect those to go through the roof in 2026. I will lock in that profit and go to Bali with my DT and a custom made waterproof housing so I can become the first person to produce a track underwater while scuba diving, which will make an awesome TikTok video and lead to me becoming insanely famous.

14 Likes

Where is the dNK in stock?

Seriously considering selling my Torso T1. Though to be fair, i was already considering it. The only thing keeping me from buying a DT was the lack of slicing, and the implementation looks amazing.

1 Like

sometimes ebay :wink:

Don’t sell your entire body, sell just your torso

7 Likes

Saw the thread title and came here to see who would say “My Digitakt” deadpan. I predicted #2 or #3. There was a clear joke answer at #6, and a serious (or deadpan) one at #19. You’re all so damn sincere.

1 Like

Selling my Octatrack, obviously.

2 Likes

They really are such a powerful combo!

Selling my whole body might be easier though to be honest.

3 Likes

Same. My rig is basically the digis and a mm2.

3 Likes

I used to like the idea of re-acquiring a DT and use it with the OT but then they released the Syntakt. So, the DT would be redundant for me.

Yep, I have the MM2 and a Circuit Mono Station on my desk still. I don’t NEED them as such anymore, but they’re such great boxes that I won’t part with them.

Digitakt getting even better doesn’t seem like any reason to sell gear.

Those are two of my favorites! They’re also the only two things I paired with the Digitakt throughout all 31 days of Jamuary.

1 Like

(not mine)

1 Like

Why would anyone trade their OT for the DT? Don‘t get it.
Also the Digis got a massive Price hike. I would not consider a DT for 900 bucks. OT is still more capable if you leave out overbridge. DT is a cool Machine of course, but they really try to push prices as close to the flagships as somehow possible it seems.

1 Like

I saw this coming which is why I sold my Digitakt two years ago. Three times.

1 Like

This update has me wanting to rebuy the digitakt so much but i need to accept my octa and syntakt pairing is all i need.

But stupid GAS and stuff

4 Likes

This is it. If you have it. Keep it.

1 Like

I can finally sell my Volca Kick.

… just kidding. I love that thing.

2 Likes