[You&me] Analog Four sequencing Mopho SE&Tetra + acoustic guitar

I had a lot of fun creating this song.
It’s not exactly the style of music I do so this might sound silly for many haha.
I was having a GAS attack (and still have!) and thought I should try to get stuffs done with the gear I already have and try something new.
(I’m more of a guitarist singer/songwriter so hope it’s not too bad…).

well, the A4 is such a beast!
(Thanks to @Floppydisk_Pirates for his patches)

3 Likes

Very nice song. I enjoyed today it while sorting and naming patches! Very well done! Thanks for mention me @blakewalt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice - though honestly you had me at the title description alone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope you’ll do more patches for the A4!
They are so inspiring: One patch, one song!
Great job!
I wish you could work on some DSI/Sequential patch too :wink:

1 Like

haha, thank you!

I think I will take this for my website slogan :wink: Thank you!

As “shapes” is my first official A4mk2 pack I think I will definitely do more packs for it but right now I’m a bit more into digitone’s synthesis as it has a wide range and so much sound possibilities :heart_eyes:

I was in contact with DSI once but then a few things came up and I put my project on hold. It is not excluded that DSI and I will work together in the future. Same as for moog :star_struck:

1 Like

I created a thread about how easy a Digitone would be to handle but if you’re going to create patches for it, everything should be fine :wink: Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Made a new video for this song and released it on Spotify/apple Music/bandcamp because well, why not, perhaps some people will enjoy?