Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2022

I’m in as well. My dream would have been to have an album with 22 tracks ready for 2022/02/22 which is my birthday. But that will probably take me until 2222 :laughing:

But I’m confident to release two new pieces on that day as a personal gift to myself to celebrate that special date…

3 Likes

Best thing is it’s a tuesday too. You are in for a treat

2 Likes

Here is the first, it comes from a collection of sketches I did in the first two weeks of January, though a bit more arranged and polished. Cinematic stuff feat. ob6, odyssey, analog rytm, minitaur, guitar & some spitfire instruments, tracking and summing with the ssl six.

7 Likes

very impressive :milky_way: really emotional :flying_saucer:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

An update

Part one of this is in the books and up on my youtube and bandcamp. I decided to put it together on one pattern chain. I really like how it came out.

11 Likes

Just bought a Deluge again after selling it a year ago. I’ve already recorded 2 tracks and will most definitely be releasing a full album this year if the pace keeps up. Here are the two tracks I’ve got so far. idk what genre this is, some form of synth pop i guess.

3 Likes

Just released a 3 track EP on Bandcamp-inspired by this thread and by my Jamuary endeavours. It’s my first release!

All the tracks are raw, live and unmastered . My desire was to see how far I could take my current set up and improvisational ability without going ‘in the box’. The tracks are all techno flavoured but I plan to follow this up with a partner ambient EP using the same set up and approach.

7 Likes

Fullfilled my first commitment ! Onto the next ! :sweat_smile:

See thread below to grab free codes if you are interested !

4 Likes

Decided to release this jam on bandcamp (and all streaming platforms)

My voice is kinda lost but Plaits chord model was better than my vocal performance anyway!

6 Likes

Good on you all, well done and all that, but if you’re posting before November did you even need this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

done and done.

4 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Thank you!

Having old jams/songs on your drive and releasing them “officially” are 2 very different things.

Sometimes you need to find the thread that will allow you to unravel all the threads hiding your true potential.

This thread is such a thread ; )

2 Likes

Hey, if your hard drive is full of the above, keep em coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forgot to post in this thread earlier, but I put out my first release of the year!

Hopefully just the first of many this year :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Part 2 of my EP based on my Jamuary 2022 releases… and my second release of the year (and in fact ever!!)

All the tracks are recorded on the same equipment - Akai Force, Roland TR8S and Korg Minilogue.

I wanted to try out some totally different styles with the same gear/process - Part 1 was 3 techno tracks, this part (Part 2) uses the same set up but focuses on ambient music.

5 Likes

I put together my first release for the year! This collection of tracks is a live set I was working on for this winter. The shows I had lined up got cancelled cause of covid so I decided to make it into a performance tape/ EP.

3 Likes

First mission complete :slight_smile: Hope some of you can have a listen :slight_smile: Cheers!

11 Likes