Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2022

Some short EPs I just released. Haven’t released any music in a few years, feels nice to stoke the fire of creativity, cheers to commitments!

11 Likes

I mean, i will further before signing anything but i appreciate hearing personal recommendations. Thanks!

1 Like

I haven’t tried it yet but I think Tunecore distributes your music to Spotify, apple, and so on. I believe it’s just a small fee per album or ep. Like $30 for an album and then you watch your 0.000000001 cents per play from streaming services roll in :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

These are a great vibe, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

:pray: thanks!

My plan is to release (share with my friends) at least 10 full albums this year but realistically it’ll probably be 5

2 Likes

Thanks to this thread I sent some tracks off and looks like I’ll have an ep dropping soon

Thanks nauts :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’ve decided that commitment threads aren’t my thing. Still planning to release an EP though (and I’m quite excited about working on it)! I would like to be off the list though.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to put at least one or two tracks this year.at the tail end of last year I started to consintrait more on my mix cloud series (Tracks from the Racks) this has been basically like a all back to mine series where I record ten records at least every second week and up load it.The tracks are not mixed so it’s not a conventional DJ mix.im on episode 10 as of yesterday.im looking to grow that with mixes and invite other music lovers to complie their ten back to mine records

1 Like

A bit rough around the edges but it’s nice to get it out of the way so I can start on something new.

3 Likes

I saw this recently but didn’t watch it. It’s in French, though.

1 Like

I’ve got 6 tracks for an EP. It’s probably a bit rubbish but it’s a start for my music non-career.

Just need to make that artwork. For that I’m planning on making a midi visualiser in Unity and then record 2x three track live mixes of the EP tracks. Just need to learn more Unity and getting midi into it… (will update in 2023)

3 Likes

Just been sent bandcamp link to my ep, traxsource release on 11th Feb.

10 Likes

Something I was wanting to do this year, was expand the Bandcamp Tapes for mates project to other artists. A few days ago we supported a nice release from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by QNDFK.

It’s a great release and has kick started the excitement and motivation for more stuff to come later this year.

For more music from QNDFK jump over to their own Bandcamp (linked in the description) which I highly recommend checking out. They work with a few different labels, all quite small I believe, so for anyone looking to release something and perhaps be supported along the way, this might be an option.

Enjoy.

You can support this release and artist here:

6 Likes

Great stuff. That first track is amazing! Congrats

Glad you like it and thank you for the kind feedback, very much appreciated :grinning:

1 Like

Idk if this counts but I delisted myself from Spotify and repackaged all my music on bandcamp Music | chreeb

Feeling really good right now and inspired to make a new demo or album for 2022.

2 Likes

I am reacquiring a minilogue xd to be my analog/hybrid poly synth. That’s the end of my gas for a long time. So I will make a track here soon and throw in the xd for a sonic baptism.

Sent my next full length off to mastering a few days ago. Should be done in a couple weeks. Hope to have one more full length out this year

2 Likes

Im comitted to writing an album, follow up to last years New Brain Acid.

Cant say I’ll get it released this year though the last one took me 12 months.

In the meantime I made this the other day.

Just a load of noise really, but enjoy making it and thats what counts. Its good to have a side project on the go to dip into every now and then. Keeps the main project from getting stale.

5 Likes