Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2023

I have been ignoring these threads because the one way to ensure I don’t get something done, I have learned, is to make this style of commitment.

In lieu of that: it has come to my attention that I might be working on an EP. For once I have a number of compatible tracks that I am proud of, and I might be able to assemble the remaining material before the end of the year. So I would just like to record this observation here in the interests of potentially reporting success later on.

Bonus: I may also be working on a patch collection for the DN, which may be completed this year. Progress is highly variable, and it’s more of a thing where I collect the few high-quality (or at least interesting) patches I manage to create from scratch. If anyone else is working on a lofi pack and struggling to finish it, I would be open to a collab.

2 Likes

Half Life 3 confirmed

2 Likes

I wonder if gaben would be down for some guest vocals

1 Like

Purchased. :orange_heart: :pray:

2 Likes

After collecting hundreds of unfinished tracks in my hard disks, i am slowly trying to finish the best one, and release something near every one or two weeks.
After a couple of years doing this, I am happy with the results…
But finding listeners/promotion is what I find the hardest.
I am trying to stay with this release schedule for the whole year…
For the few that care, you cand find them on Spotify, soundcloud, yt etc

2 Likes

same here and living in DAW land helps organize the stems to songs

1 Like

After the last track, I got an interview for a pretty good job. Through pattern recognition(and not being superstitious) I released another track because I’m supposed to hear something today.

Either listen to the track or wish me luck(BUT NOT BOTH :smiley: )

6 Likes

Commitment to release something in 2023 :white_check_mark:

Here’s a double Album. Enjoy! :heart::pray:

9 Likes

I released this single track. Very happy with it even it is still pretty amateur (I didn’t mix & mastered with regards to a reference track for instance):

Actually it is the output of the Digitakt and Moog Minitaur in Ableton

3 Likes

Whoa! Congrats on the first streaming release!

Listening to it now and it has a lot of cool sounds and neat progression!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Welp, done did it again, some more recent tracks collected:

This time it’s some rowdy atonal techno live-take annoyances with A4, DFAM, Lyra8, and TR8S.

1 Like

Last year, I said I would not buy gear and that I would release music in 2022.

I did not release anything, and replaced my Digitone Keys with two other synths and replaced my guitar multi-fx.

This year, I made no promise to anyone including myself. Here we are in May, I have not bought any gear all year, and I have just submitted my first EP to streaming platforms. I’m super hyped but also puzzled.

At any rate, thanks Elektronauts for the inspiration and motivation! :hearts:

5 Likes

And it’s in the works!! Proper live gig, planned early July. Set of an hour and a half, together with a friend, at a club in Rotterdam. Psyched!

4 Likes

Still doing some tweaking for the official release, but

2 Likes