Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

4 Likes

A somewhat abrasive 15 min dnb liveset with DT and AH + some industrial footage. Happy with some of the tunes.

7 Likes

Here is an album I made solely with an elektron digitakt. Hope you enjoy. I live in cardiff , united kingdom. If you live near cardiff i do sometimes play live at the moon club With the digitakt. Thanks. Actually i made 6 different albums solely with the digitakt but as a new member im only allowed to post two links.

5 Likes

Hi to all!
This community is some of the best in any way!

I mostly perform on both the JP8080 and the Digitakt but this one is a Digitakt solo.

Hope you enjoy it!

5 Likes

115.4 BPM
Ebm Key

100% Digitakt
Record with Zoom H6

1 Like

Cool stuff, like the sparse arrangement, requires skill.

2 Likes

Thank you a ton my friend,it means much.

What can I say,I love this machine,it enables you to think differently,trig conditions,fills,retrigs and the general workflow is a thing of the Gods.

Love working in pattern mutes,laying down a full “song” in 8 patterns most,experimenting the most I can with fills,retrigs and live manipulation in each pattern.

The other 8 patterns of the bank are another track with the last pattern of each “song” carrying some resampled elements from the previous one.I guess it’s my way of song/mix/performance mode!!

Thanks again for passing by :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Heavy lights”
Slightly helped by the Roland JP8080,providing 2 voices(pad,arp).

Vocals were somewhat tricky to lay down with trig conditions and sample start/stop points,but overdrive enhanced the colour of the voice significantly and overall I would say it’s worth trying work with vocals on the Digitakt.

6 Likes

Not sure of the genre but this is nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sampled piano and homemade percussions (with a piece of paper, a pen and a tribal drum

A somewhat lofi audio/video work in loving memory of friend and teacher Rob Burbea.

Made with Digitakt, Analogue Heat 2, Empress Echostation and Reverb (I’ve probably brokent all the rules - sorry!)

2 Likes

Just picked one up. This thing is soooooo much fun. It’s addictive. Still getting to grips with the workflow and features but I’m actually finding it quite intuitive. First little Jam I’m happy enough with to share…

5 Likes
2 Likes

Nice man. You will see the DT is very deep and if you take the time to play with it, you will discover many tricks. Have fun.

1 Like

Only DT, nothing added in post.

4 Likes

Not sure how kosher this is, but all sounds and patterns are DT, they’re just multitracked and sweetened a bit (Widener, EQ), plus light comp on the mixdown.

It’s my first finished track w/ the DT, messed around with rhythmic resampling and some of Legowelt’s synth samples. Figuring out groovy drums as well.

5 Likes

just a snippet… trying out Digitakt + iPad with the awesome new OS update :white_heart:

1 Like

110.3 BPM
A Key

Made my drums by record a cardboard box
and process the hit sounds in Digitakt.

I have made a kit from the sounds,(raw and processed), that you may
keep and distribute/use as you please

A truncated version of a digitakt only song… been gathering a lot of samples from exploring with the 0-ctrl :heart_eyes_cat:

This is really nice - good job on the vocals. Thought you’d already done a good job with the loop at the beginning and you took the next level with the verses.

1 Like