Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

I made this entirely on the DT, a night that i couldn’t sleep. I don’t really enjoy synthwave, like it’s okay, but i’m not really into it.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.
I’m really trying to go beyond the limitations of using just these two machines.You can do everything with trig conditions if you well think of the sequences you wanna make.Thats why I love this machine.

Plus that vocals through the DT overdrive and reverb sound truly amazing.Since I realized it,I really needed to explore this possibilities.
Thanks again for takin the time to listen.

here’s my submission for the Soma Laboratory contest, using only their samples
Digitakt-only, with a little bit of Analog Heat to spice it up :wink:
was really hard to keep it shorter than 3 min!

4 Likes

Digitakt only jams is a fun idea

Here is one of mine

Look forward to hearing jams from everybody

Enjoy

2 Likes

Made this last night for a competition. All on Digitakt with the izotope elements plugin stuck on the master in ableton using the mastering assistant cus I have no idea about mastering :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is one I did for Jamuary.

1 Like

Long time lurker, first time posting, hope the link works properly.

Samples for the cover were all pulled from unrelated sessions I’d made in Ableton Live, then mangled and processed in the wonderful lil black box we all know and love.
Vocals were recorded by a friend, and also mangled inside the Digitakt.

6 Likes

My first Digitakt track, I used the DT reverb/delay and compressor when composing, then I replaced them once I tracked everything in Live for final mixing.

6 Likes

Digitakt only track that started with a nice Piano Sample from Jim Hall (Swan Lake) mixed with a little Nine Inch Nails

Enjoy

2 Likes

97.4 BPM
D Key
7’19’’ Duration

100% Digitakt
Record with Zoom H6

Made for misfitsleep flip challenge (@misfitsleep on twitter)
using only samples and drums provided

Digitakt only

3 Likes

Love it!

A little jungle and LFO timestretch at 2min mark thrown in, nineties flavour:

4 Likes

A full 30 minutes set with the Digitakt for LoFreq Fest. Organelle M for FX.
Electronica / LoFi House / Ambient

Fading August [solo digitakt]

I sampled Dirge for November from one of my favorite bands Opeth (tracks 5– 8) and recorded this jam.

The song starts out showing all the samples and then get’s into it. A few nice happy-accidents happen along the way. Please listen with headphones/earbuds to get the fell effect. The bass carries the song …melodically in a way.

Any advice on recoding the DT screen is welcome – I’d love to not have the screen cycling!

-ⱭЯMRD-

I released an EP of Digitakt tunes. I did some light mixing in Ableton, but it’s otherwise all Digitakt:

Nice vibes.

Just record in less bright conditions like inside, shutter speed of the camera should automatically increase.

Thanks, I did one recording inside and it was all washed out. I’m using an action-cam which may be the problem. I’ll try more light inside next time.

1 Like

The trick with inside filming is a lot of light. In this video is a section about getting good lighting on the cheap:

1 Like

thanks!
I’ll be trying some of this stuff in the future.

1 Like