Scrap Metal
2x ProCo Rat Pedals [one of them is modded with a feedback knob.]
Boss Super Octave OC3
2x Boss Super Shifter PS5
EHX Cathedral Reverb
EHX Ring Thing
Schecter Omen-4 Bass Guitar
Audible Disease CN-2 Convulsion
Line 6 Verbzilla [awful pedal but has one setting I use a lot and I think it’s semi broken in a way that sounds cool so I’m afraid to sell it.]
Boss RE-20 Space Echo
Bow for bowing metal

Left to right.

Yamaha Aw2400. Motorized mixer that can be controlled from the octa.
Korg MS2000BR
Slim Phatty
Octatrack
Mpc1000
Nord Drum (only really use it to sample from)
DX7.
Mic stand w/ room isolator.

I also have a computer just offscreen.

1 Like

these stands are very cool … what are these called? are they available in europe, germany? thanks"!

these stands are very cool … what are these called? are they available in europe, germany? thanks"![/quote]
It’s actually a combination of 3 stands.
2 of these:
http://www.aiaiai.dk/store/things/a-stand-black

& 1 of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-Folding-Laptop-Table-Stand-Desk-Bed-Sofa-Tray-New-Mode-A6L-Long-Vision-/160883033872?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3AOC%3AGB%3A3160

Looks like a Boss KM-60 or KM-6A[/quote]
Ah Thank you.

panorama from the other day. only elektron is the OT on the desk.

4 Likes

these stands are very cool … what are these called? are they available in europe, germany? thanks"![/quote]
It’s actually a combination of 3 stands.
2 of these:
http://www.aiaiai.dk/store/things/a-stand-black

& 1 of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-Folding-Laptop-Table-Stand-Desk-Bed-Sofa-Tray-New-Mode-A6L-Long-Vision-/160883033872?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3AOC%3AGB%3A3160

[/quote]
thanks … looks good, but expensive :frowning:

1 Like

You could make the 2 bottom stands very cheaply, apparently, out of 36mm black waste pipe, 6 elbows, 2 cap ends for about £10.

I’m just a fool with money.

A friend told me last night that he would try and make one today. I’ll share the photos if he does.

yeah,… i should go to the DIY home depot thing and check the pipes they have there… thinking of filling them with sand, heavy sand with crystals in them (dont know the word in english)
coat the pipes with sponge / cellular rubber coating and putting rubber feet on the bottom to increase grip …
i am very good at imagining these things but learned i am not the handy man … would love to see pics of yours … happy building bro!

yeah,… i should go to the DIY home depot thing and check the pipes they have there… thinking of filling them with sand, heavy sand with crystals in them (dont know the word in english)
coat the pipes with sponge / cellular rubber coating and putting rubber feet on the bottom to increase grip …
i am very good at imagining these things but learned i am not the handy man … would love to see pics of yours … happy building bro![/quote]

My friend made these today. Basic but does the job.

2 Likes

All kinds of stuff put together over 20+ years of running dance/chill out events and performing with various friends and family musos in various modes…

Keys and Modules: Moog Voyager (Keyboard), Korg Kronos (61 key), Korg Z1
(expanded), Nord Lead 3 (Keyboard), Nord Wave, Nord G2 (Keyboard), Virus TI (Desktop), Roland SH101, DSI Tempest, Korg ESX1, Korg EMX1, Novation DrumStation 2, Novation Supernova 2 (Rack), Elektron Octatrack, Elektron MachineDrum UWMk2, Elektron MonoMachine Mk2, Nord Drum, Korg Wavedrum Oriental, Roland TD-9K Drumkit (upgraded with TD30 module and a various upgraded kit pieces too), Roland SPD-S, Roland SPD-20, Cirklon. There’s also an Elektron A4 on the way.

FX: 3x Boss VF1, TC Triple C (Stereo), TC M-One XL, TC D-Two, Aphex 204

Mixing: Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro, Mackie 1604 VLZ3

Guitars & FX: Steinberger Synapse Custom (currently my main axe), Variax 700, Line 6 HD500x, Fender Custom HM Strat, Fender Jazz Bass (24 fret), Boss GT6, Ibanez acoustic

Mics: Stereo pair of SE SE4s, EV N/D767a ART StudioV3 Pre-Amp, Edirol R9 Field Recorder.

Computer Hardware: Quad Core QX9650 / Asus P5K3 based PC, 8GB DDR3, 512GB Crucial M4 SSD, 2TB WD 7200RPM SATA, GeForce 9600, 2x Powercore Firewire (with MD3 & VSS3), 2x RME Hammerfall HDSPe, 1x HDSP, 1x Multiface 1 and 2x Multiface 2, Fireface UC, Macbook Pro 13", JazzMutant Lemur, iPad 2, APC40

Software: Cubase 7.5, Wavelab 6, Ableton + various VSTs

Monitoring: 2x Mackie HR624, Roland Ba-55

Various other bits and bobs, including all the Pioneer DJing kit.

The desktop PC is due for an upgrade at some point, but since I’m currently using mostly hardware sources, I’m not stretching it with VSTs. 24 input and output channels via the Multifaces is very nice. I usually work without a mixer in the studio. Although, the Elektron based project I have in mind will probably go through a mixer.

I’m best known as a psy-trance / chill-out DJ, but here’s the SoundCloud page FWIW (I recommend “Life Experience” down at the bottom):

…and here’s my regular musical partner, who has a studio full of vintage kit and approaches things in a very old-school style.

i am very good at imagining these things but learned i am not the handy man … would love to see pics of yours … happy building bro![/quote]

My friend made these today. Basic but does the job.
[/quote]
gooooood job! thanks for posting! think these may become the standard for elektron users soon ;-?

While waiting and saving for the new AR I got a good offer on this…and I’ve been GASing over it since it first came out

Damn that thing sounds FAB with Analog4

4 Likes

Some lovely setups here, i’m working from my dining room table atm.

Just finished a duel stand for my boxes thanks to plans posted somewhere on the forum, still needs vent holes for the A4 tho…

I use my sunday morning to repatch everything on my “under the bed” home studio. My goal was to avoid cable on the ground. I just have to find now, a cleaner way to pass the audio cable to mixing desk.

I use only machine/guitar to play music. I record sometime stereo output of the mixing desk, using the computer, and make a small “mastering”. But most of the time I just play (without even saving preset …).

Evolution to come : change the mixing desk, speaker (even if I don’t use a lot).

1 Like

Nice - what’s the white thing hovering over the Monomachine? Looks a bit like the Ekdahl Polygamist, but don’t think it is?

Nice - what’s the white thing hovering over the Monomachine? Looks a bit like the Ekdahl Polygamist, but don’t think it is?[/quote]
Looks like a Korg Radias to me

As J0n35y said, it is the Radias. I love it, very nice sound and easy to program, but I don’t use it so much, maybe because with 3 elektron, I dont have anymore space into the music …