Your Setups

Encoders E and J from AK are struggling too :wink:

1 Like

Perpetually working on it! I created a set that is super long and tough to record in a limited number of takes, which is my goal. For sure will post here once finished.

1 Like

Definitely! Itā€™s not reeeally a good long term solution. The Parva is a bit too big for it to work. Either E and J or part of the woofer get blocked, so not really ideal. But not bad for a few months!

1 Like

Pedals are almost as exciting as modular and Octatrack updates!
Next some kind of ring mod I think, small mixer and a couple of cheaper units for a feedback loop perhaps.

1 Like

Nice compact setup by the way!

1 Like

Thanks! There is a bit more going on outside the frameā€¦

17 Likes

looks like a pretty rough mattressā€¦

is that an APB Dynasonics? at least you have priorities right. gear > sleep comfort

1 Like

C-c-c-conky 2-2-2-2-2000 reeeeaadddy to assist you Pee Wee!!

conky

8 Likes

This is my final setup. Iā€™m done buying gear (yeah, right). I bought the last piece of the puzzle : OT MKII AE. I should be good for years.

57 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ho what a modafakadesk :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not showed in the picture : itā€™s an electric table.

1 Like

damn, dude. hahaā€¦ the mc-303 sitting at the top like a true king surveying its kingdomā€¦

7 Likes

I will never part from it. That was my first purchase in 1996.

9 Likes

Hoho the competition for the 2021 ā€œ10.000$-in-gear-and-0$-in-room-treatmentā€ award has already started! :wink:
Seriously really nice setup!

4 Likes

This setup gives me anxiety (so many options), buuuut it made me realize I never tried to use the back of my Ikea laptop stand (like your nemesis and ventris pedals). Sadly my little shelf isnā€™t deep enough for me to feel comfortable doing that with analog heat.

My little shelf (also the latest modification to my setup):

4 Likes

Bah. Plenty of wiggle room on the top shelf!

4 Likes

Oh man, what if the AE octa had the red machinedrum screen!?! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I donā€™t feel the need for room treatment. Not showed in the picture : a Sub underneath the table who gets absorb by my Collection of asymmetrical vinyls and an open door in the back of the room.

Trust me, I would have room treatment if I needed to.

3 Likes

MC303: ā€œAll that the LEDs touch is our kingdom.ā€

4 Likes