Your Setups

very nice setup, do you use the NDLR to sequence the Peak and the Hydra ? that would be dope for ambient and pads…

Yes but not on every Song. The thing is, I put several devices on the same MIDI Channel to create variety or complex Sounds. I often use VST’s for that duty because the NDLR has USB MIDI too.

3 Likes

Looks really incomplete without the Monomachine…

:wink:

5 Likes

It’s there if you look on the wall between the Monitors. I also have the Sid Station just beside it.

2 Likes

Finally got the band together in what i hope proves to be a fruitful relationship

20 Likes

How do M+ and OT work together?

I’ve been looking to get an OG Frequency Analyzer for a while, but I think that Rucci one on Reverb would be more useful with two inputs…

Right now I have the OT receiving Clock from the M+

Looking into sequencing slices on the OT from the M+ and mangling it on OT in the set. That’s the idea so far…

1 Like

Yes it is! The Prorack is so awesome. I don’t think I’ve met a single other person who has heard of them though.
There’s a sofa at the other end of the room now, so it looks a bit better now. :rofl:

Well, it’s progressing. :smiley:

Still need a better desk and monitor setup, a touch of Strymon or Meris perhaps, and a way to route MIDI. It’s using Thru right now. May put an MIO back in place or something.

12 Likes

I was just being silly that you have pillows set up like they’re for sleeping on, with a rug/mat where a mattress would be :rofl:

APB Dynasonics make great stuff. awesome choice! :+1:

1 Like

Hooked up the toraiz squid & minilogue again, think I want replace the minilogue with a peak or DSI rev 2 eventually

18 Likes

My little suitcase of joy :slight_smile:

22 Likes

wouldn’t it be insteresting to pin a link to a track produced with the gear on a photo from now on?

2 Likes

mmm frequency analyzer. but how big is that box!
Always fancied a v1 HAX myself, ring mod + voltage starve is pretty cool

3 Likes

Working on re-arraging my room (which is much smaller than yours unfortunately) but are you using the desk monitors for DJ purposes? I’m struggling with the same placement, but with how often I actually mix these days I just can’t justify a second set of monitors until I decide to upgrade I guess.

Yes, I do and it is far from being good for DJ’ing obviously. Mostly I mix on headphones anyway which is fine atm. I thought about having small satellites on the wall for mixing but this would sacrifice low frequencies, which is sad😉 for now, mixing on headphones.

Black Parva! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

And a MIDAS F/U 320 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All those neat and tidy playgrounds! Awesome to look at :slight_smile: here’s mine. I changed it around quite a lot the past few years, but this setup has been a keeper for now…

36 Likes