Your Setups

24 Likes

This should also be in the Show us your cable mess thread. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Lol, yeah, it gets worse than thisšŸ˜†

1 Like

Your sound mangling probably reminds of the scenes in mission impossible where he dodges the lasers of the alarm

2 Likes

Patchbay inside the case? Like it

4 Likes

afx stationšŸ‘

1 Like

16 Likes

The Rev2 arrived yesterday, and I am so so happy.

22 Likes

Nice!! One of my favorite synths.

This looks like a delightful setup, and recordings of it? What styles do you make?

Thanks, Iā€™ve completed this setup recently and have a few projects but Iā€™m struggling to record it.
But I will :slight_smile: as soon as I manage to fix the overbridge connection problem.
Cheers!

1 Like

This is my lovely creative space, recently I sold a lot of gear and made the place more cozy and compactā€¦ And soon my first eurorack modules will arrive!

20 Likes

Think I need a patch bay, either that or sell some stuff :frowning:

2 Likes

Damn that Midas is huge. Iā€™m on the fence of buying one for couple of months now.
Are you happy with it ?

2 Likes

If you donā€™t need so many inputs there are smaller frames available. That one is the Vanice 320 (24 mono+ 4 stereo channels). There is also the 240 (16+4) and the 160 (8+4)

1 Like

Have the 160.
After owning a MODEL1 I would certainly not look back.
Routing is heaven, EQ is surgical.
Was on the fence to buy a U or F version but very hard to find.
Canā€™t go wrong with these :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sick bass rig!

1 Like

haha so happy with my venice 320:D analog, 32 channels, great eq, loads of routing options. its a dream to work with. my setup is a lot smaller now but im keeping the midas:)
7k three years ago. pretty good price

1 Like

Thank you, I got a Brazilian ā€˜Gianniniā€™ pbass moded fretless, a Cort A5 and a Fender Mex PBass. Iā€™m yet to find the deeper understanding on how to better integrate my bass to my e-music, itā€™s a processā€¦

3 Likes

This is great. By 7k i guess you mean SEK. How about the pres? do they distort in musical way ? Meaning softly without this sudden crackling when some treshold is met.