Your Setups

Are you a Virgo :virgo:, @sentientminority?
:grin:

The organization is impressive!

2 Likes

Gemini…

1 Like

Tier 4 cassette delay/sampling mix setup

22 Likes

Tier 4! London?

tier ferric

11 Likes

I’m in Kent. Tier 4 plus a lorry carpark!

6 Likes

I use radial key largo on setup mostly for my Octatrack blackbox and modular case. I also use the key largo efx sends to send my eventide stomp-boxes and I also use a sound devices mix pre 6 as a audio interface note. the key largo can be use as audio interface as well sounds great but I mostly use the sound devices mix pre 6 as my main on my Mac mini since has preamps and audio meters to check the signal flow the my Adam a a7 monitors

1 Like

oh wow that meris set is lovely. i’ve been thinking of selling the polymoon to fund for an A4 however. i find the controls a bit of a mess

perhaps I don’t use it as much… the secondary functions make sense on the hedra and ottobit, but on the polymoon it’s not logical. i guess they wanted to keep the 6 knobs form factor :grimacing:

Yes it’s a lot of stuff… BUT… I’m not using all of this for my sets. Lots of this stuff will be used for my sound design and planned sample packs for 2021

For live stuff it’ll be like 4 synths and a drum machine basically :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, it makes sense😉

1 Like

I just swap out stuff if I need to but I’ll always have the Digitone Keys in every live setup. Got lots of sound design planned for summer 2021 starting with a DK bank (House & Techno) then maybe Cobalt 8 and Argon 8

1 Like

I love the Digitone it is an amazing synth!

How ‘s the Argon8?

1 Like

Digitone Keys is my favourite synth, only played with Argon 8m for an hour or so just to check out the sounds.

• sounds kind of glassy
  • I need to fill it with house and techno sounds
  • fx are quite nice
  • like the look of the desktop, nice size

Cobalt 8m on order I think I’ll warm to that one better but I’ll be keeping both for different tasks.

So far I haven’t found anything other than my Digitone Keys that really inspires me hence I will program a couple of banks in 2021 for it. The thing sounds amazing but I haven’t touched any of my gear since June. Only the new stuff gets tested then boxed until the new year :slight_smile:

1 Like

17 Likes

That definately looks pro!

1 Like

Monosynth Monolith™.

3 Likes

It’s grown a lil

20 Likes

Always good to have Terrence watching over you!
Nice setup too.

2 Likes

I striped down all of my setup, boxed up tons of gear and choose a small setup that doesn’t need a mixer and stuff.
Now it comes down to the Octatrack, the Virus TI that goes into A/B, the Typhon that goes into C/D, the MB33 that goes into the Input of the Virus, using its FX and Distortion. MIDI is handled by Blokas MidiHub managing some channelmappings. Electra One is controlling the OT and the Virus Tracks and would be able to also control the Typhon.
Offscreen is a Launchpad Pro MK3 that I use mainly as Keyboard.

This frees up my head AND my workspace a lot as well as helps a lot in my workflow as now everything is stacked together without me turning around all the time to reach the gear.

Edit: looking at that image, I am not sad anymore, that we didn’t wait for the black edition of the Octatrack, as grey fits way better into everything on the table there :wink:

46 Likes