Your Valentines Day True Love- Name your ONE device that you want to know is special to you...❤️

MicroMonsta2…your cute little body and bi-timbral abilities make my life better❤️

5 Likes

I’ve said this around here before, but getting an M1 MBP literally changed my life.

I got it for graphic design since I’m in school now doing digital media.

It comes with an Education bundle with Logic.

I thought, since I have Logic, might as well get a synth. Got a DFAM.

Now, over a year later, this is what I wake up too every morning.

6 Likes

JP-8000. You’re a cold finicky bitch, but your MY cold finicky bitch.

6 Likes

the moment when i realize myself as polyamorous.
i can’t name ONE device. only several. and gear rotation is important part of fun.

2 Likes

Dear Subharmonicon,
We get old and get use to each other. We think alike.

We read each others minds. We know what the other wants without asking. Sometimes we irritate each other a little bit. Maybe sometimes take each other for granted.

But once in awhile, like today, I meditate on it and realize how lucky I am to share my life with the greatest Synth I ever met. You still fascinate and inspire me.

4 Likes

Dear Dirtywave M8, I love you!

Digitakt 4 life. :heart:

:heartpulse: Juno :heartpulse:

Ibanez MM 1

Probably Maschine MK3. The MK3 was like my solid gf, and then I brutally shunned her and went and played the field for 2 years but ended up unsatisfied, and thankfully she took me back :rofl:

Mine are the same as my doppelgänger, @Tchu: If I had to choose it’d be between the miniKORG 700FS and Vermona PerFourmer. (though I have hot young bit on the side though, my Leipzig V3)
Probably the 700 FS is my true lover.

1 Like

I’d like to be boring and predictable: Moog One. If I could have no other synth you would be my one. Although my side chick is an Udo Super6.

I’m in a love triangle with OT and AR. :elot: :elan:

Roland mv 1 verselab, it helps me finish songs.

MPC60
not a superstitious person, but damn this machine feels alive.

I hope you fellas realise that if you turn up declaring your love on Feb 16th, you’re probably getting dumped.

(Also, no one loves the Roland MV-1 above all else, that’s just weird.)

The roland mv 1 is the box I have the most fun with, with my kids. The interface is plain and simple, after showing just once on how it works, my kids can pick up and play with it. The other ‘boxes’ did not connect that well. Also sketching out ideas is faster for me on the mv-1 than on my Maschine plus.
Yes, I love my mv-1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was joking :upside_down_face:, I’m glad the MV1 is working out for you.

1 Like