1.30 Mega thread

awesome news :slight_smile:

this sounds fantastic in the demo
thanks elektron
:+1:

Absolutely bonkers, congratulations guys!

Actually, the focus should be on Overbridge, itā€™s the kind of innovation that makes Elektron great. What we all need is for OB librarian and sequencer functionality to be implemented, all these dev resources wasted on new analogue machines should have been diverted to give us Overbridge features. These new machines do nothing for me because Iā€™m a daw only guy and I refuse to use them ā€¦ blah blah blah.

Seriously, Iā€™ve been dying to say that for around six months now.

Plus Overbridge appears to be working much more smoothly for me following this update, based on a couple of hours testing, so itā€™s all coming up Elektron.

Big thanks to all the team for their hard work.

Hell yeah!!!

ā€¦and since a few pathetic fanboys are so curious as to ā€œwhere all the whiners are atā€¦?ā€ Getting ready to play some festival gigs.

Iā€™m a very much looking forward to the new machines, but theyā€™ll have to wait until next week.

now my turn to be the little bitch :slight_smile:
I wonder how all the fanboy trolls feel about their ā€œabsolutely perfect machineā€ now? Was it wrong of Elektron to make it better?? What are you possibly going to do with new machines?? Oh the Blasphemy! Apparently some just canā€™t stand criticismā€¦ pathetic.

anyway, thank you Elektron for recognizing areas that needed improvement and then improving them. It definitely restores my faith that Hardware improvement is still very much on the table.

This was the Best Drum Machine on the current market, but now, to me, itā€™s the best drum machne EVER MADE! Again, my deepest thanks.

Any word on Logic OB sync yet? Last version wasnā€™t useable for me but Iā€™m looking forward to trying it out tonight and over the weekend.

Has anyone else had Overbridge completely stop working since upgrading? :neutral_face:
Iā€™ve checked that Overbridge mode has def been put back on and itā€™s receiving midi clock, transport and sync through usb and midi but itā€™s just not responding now.

Damn. All of this makes me wonder if I should have gotten a Rytm instead of a MDUW. Haha.

Of course, I do have a volcabeatsā€¦ thatā€™s comparable, right?

Damn! I have a gig tomorrow and for the first time I decided to use only the Analog Rytm. Yesterday I went to bed really late, but finished preparing everything. Woke up, opened my Instagram and BAM, new OS, new Machines. For sanity sake, it is best to stay away from this update today and the urge to change everything I already did. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL

Donā€™t ever change, Elektronauts.

Logic support appears to be much improved, but not perfect yet based on a very cursory test, everything is running smoothly for me for the past few hours in Ableton / El Cap, with both A4 and Rytm, using Overhub.

Overbridge thread: Overbridge 1.10 Mega thread

yesssssss! good work guys, youā€™re awesome! :wink:
canā€™t wait to try all the new features!

LOL

Donā€™t ever change, Elektronauts.
[/quote]
please donā€™t rise to it - they closed that thread due to all the tiring negativity - this was supposed to be a celebratory positive thread
can we leave it here peeps, like grown-ups
enjoy
line ----------------------------------------------

2 Likes

They are different machines so technically they complement the others. But I do think most of them sound better than the existing ones.
No updates on the mid row of tracks, other than the noise and impulse machines.

Bd Sharp is my new fucking great bass monosynthā€¦

To celebrate the new OS, I just gave it a quick spin:

https://soundcloud.com/steeboo/sets/rytm-os-130-jams/s-oGMyT

You lucky bastards, sounds amazing.

Iā€™m hoping that it will work like that for me too. Also hoping Iā€™ll be able to generate psy-trance style kicks, which ought to be possible from what Iā€™ve seen on the demo. :slight_smile:

Can the calibration begin before 2 hours?

looks like the AR just moved off the ā€œcan live withoutā€ list and jumped over to ā€œneed it badlyā€

I wouldnā€™t - itā€™s super critical for the Plastic to do it properly

1 Like